Errrr - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

It's been a while, but why does it feel right to label this dude "David Wilson" as one of our lovely scammers?

It's all too familiar they come from the US but is currently residing somewhere in Africa. -- . --'''''' Oh boy.

Posted

might be a give away

Posted

It's not like I fall for these but they are trully unsavvy human beings.

Posted

product of their envierment

Posted

That's rather....depressing no matter how you look at it.

Posted

un fortunatly in most gay sites you always get the guys that aint looking for a relationship or just friends with benefits,but really looking to get into a country on the pretext of having a relationship with you,but they are easy to spot,thank god,please is there any guys out there that are looking for something more?.

Posted

I recall my first one. I was naive and oblivious but naturally cautious. I wasn't looking for anyone online 'cause I was already seeing a few guys "offline". I yellow-flagged him when he was coming on too strong.

Bugged me when I went on assuming I was his BF. I thought he was either a looney or desperate; chose latter for he benifit of the doubt. Tried to establish friendship then money got invoved I got the picture. T3T red-lighted the bastard and was gone in 20secs.

It takes a special way of courting to get me interested in a dude, lol, so I didn't care much for the guy. What pissed me off was that he annoyed me for a vain reason.

Reported the dude but it does takes the admins a while to get the report. It still gets done though.