DELILAH_CD

NEED FUN - Gay Guys! <3

DELILAH_CD
Posted

Anyone in the rotherham area fancy a chat

JJ_NN
Posted

go out looking for it and don't sitt on your ass wating for it to come to you !!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

wow,some ppl think its normal and ok for them to get online and talk to other ppl online,but they hate and get mad at other ppl who do the same thing,i mean,c'mon,why cant some ppl be nice and say hi,how are you> instead of seein you and sayin "you sorry motherFer,get you sorry,lazy ass off the computer and only talk to people irl!!!!"makes the other person feel hurt,low,scummy,angry,etc. i think theres too many ppl in this world that dont know how to be nice,or to smile even all they can do is bitch,or they are bullies that get off on hurting others in some way sigh-shakes head-

Antony_Terrance_Parker
Posted

He has a point.
Everything in moderation,i think computer contact has its place but if you are very shy it wont help social skills and could infact make isolation a possibility.
Why am i sitting here typing this instead of getting out there ha ha good point.Too little human contact you see,i am now talking to myself.
A big smile to you Ike.I agree if you put out possitive energy it comes right back at you.

JJ_NN
Posted

i totally agree with you, Antony terrance Parker !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

@anthony,you are right on both points,just some ppl really irk me that they think they have to say things as rude as they can to others instead of nicely like you just did,but i know that they are usually unhappy ppl that dont know how to get their points across in a nice way,no offence to you JJ,it is just a trait they learned or they think its the only way anyone will listen to them,but kindness solves things alot better than say "get off your lazy f'in ass and get outside and meet f'in ppl in real f'in life!!!" not exactly a kind way to put it just my kind opinion,if you dont see it my way,i respect your opinion on how others should be handled and talked to