Adam_Plumb

Aussie guys - Gay Guys! <3

Adam_Plumb
Posted

Where r all the decent Aussie guys who want a relationship. I have an iPhone and downloaded Grindr most of the guys don't even talk 2 even when u ask them how's there day going, I'm like is it asking 4 sex when I do this. I am 33 I have a full time job I live by myself all I'm asking 4 is some company, is it asking 2 much of the guys out there. Let's c who else has the same problems out there

Posted

Hey Adam, I'm right here haha

Yeah I agree, I have that same issue so hav cut myself off from dati g sites and apps, just letting the cards fall where they may

Posted

Have to say guys you are both right,its not just aussie guys Adam,its the same problem in the UK,im keep looking for a genuine decent guy who can be the company iam looking for.

Adam_Plumb
Posted

That's true and sorry we arnt closer cause then we could of helped each other out

Posted

I came to this site looking for gay friends maybe that live somewhere close to central Victoria but it seems that all the gay guys have gone away, disappeared or something. Although I was not looking for a relationship, I've found "Mr. Right" in the Philippines. I'll be flying over there to see him. It's looking really good.

Posted

Sat., May 28th, 11, 14:30 Hrs. M.D.T. Hi Guys, I Follow Rail Tnspt, Mining,thePetro/Oil/Gas Sectors of the Economy in Australia and Canada. Would Like to Keep in Touch With Others Who MIGHT (?) Have Similar Interests - Anyone?, Its Not Just All Sex, But Yes Its Nice, But I Just Want to Add a Bit of Interest, OK. Thanks, Operater.

David_King_47152
Posted

yeah true guys get some action occasionally but a lot of lemons