Kelsey_Thatcher

Difficult being bi sometimes. - Bi Bi Bi Women

Kelsey_Thatcher
Posted

I'm in a very happy relationship with a boy. I love being with him, I really really do. I just have this...craving for the touch of a woman and I can't. One, we had a rough start, so the trust is an issue. And two, I'm the least outgoing girl out there so finding a girl is a hard enough task for me anyway. The craving's just gotten so bad recently. And there's nothing I can do about it. Just feels bleh right now.

Posted

Aww man that sucks. I have that same craving, but I don't know how to find girls that are gay. Im just awkward around strangers

Posted

I had the same thing.. I had never felt the touch of a woman before, but that craving was already there for some years...
My (ex) boyfriend noticed that but there was nothing to do
after 11 months, we ended and a few months later I had my first relationship with a girl I met her at Gays!!

We now have a group on facebook for lesbian women and i know a lot more lesbian girls now. Don't know if there is such a group for your country?

Kelsey_Thatcher
Posted

Oh yeah I'm terribly awkward around them. And I don't know where to find them.

I don't think it will cause a break up. I'm still happy with him. Just feel a little hole that he can't fill. But he'll be hurt if I tell him that. It's been a rough year.
I doubt it and even if there was, he would know i was part of it. Bleh. Suckishness.

Mechelle_B
Posted

you and me are in the same boat .... and how did you meet someone on gays it seems like no ones gets on here at all .... its hard mama but im trying to stick it out .

Posted

I never thought i would find someone here, because there aren't many Belgian girls on Gays

But we just started talking, moved to facebook, chat, textmessages, and it was really clear when we met She is the most amazing girl i've ever met!
To bad it's over already, it was to soon after her ex-girl.. It still love her though..

Search for organisations for lesbians in your country? We have a lot of groups in Belgium for that

Just be yourself ! that's the most important thing!!

jessicazylee
Posted

it's kind of by luck, and what's going on in your area.

small communities may have members since there's all there is to connect, but there may not be a lot of ppl anyway. medium size communities noone is on here, since there are places to connect outside te net

then there are large places, which this site is kinda treated as a semi hookup, rather than a community place

Posted

We have groups in every city They do things together, go to party together.. I'm not in one because I'm in a virtual group on Facebook
I know a lot of gay girls on the internet now, I'm going to see a few of them in the vacation

Posted

I am in the same position as far as not being able to be with a woman because although most men think it's hot, my man gets jealous too easily. I kind of live in the middle of nowhere, so it's hard to meet other bi/lesbian/MTF girls. Harmless flirting is basically what keeps me sane, LOL.

De'Lisa_Robinson
Posted

lol I am kinda in the same situation as you Stephanie.I have a bf 2 but the fact that I just started talking to girls 4real last year&its still hard for me to meet bi girls/ lesbian girly girls (cuz dats da 1s i like lol) i know alot of lesbians though but they are not my type&its hard to openly try to talk to females cuz if they arent gay or bi they may get offended so i steer away from those situations for now,but i wanna be able to do so 1 day.

Posted

I feel the same! I've only had serious relationships with guys. I dated one girl and she turned into a complete psycho. I've had many sexual encounters with women though...
I find that I love relationships with guys, but I'm definitly more attracted to women. It's really difficult at times.. Especially when I was in a long term relationship.
The craving to touch a woman is overwhelming.
AND I totally understand what you mean De'Lisa! I'm so afraid of offending girls! You can meet a guy in a public place and know if he's interested, it's so much harder with girls..

Kelsey_Thatcher
Posted

I'm exactly with you Sheena. I love my boyfriend more than anything, but lately I've just been desperate to be with a girl again. Boys are fun and rough and I love that, but girls are so soft and sexy. It's completely different!! I'm just so not outgoing. I go to work, school, then home to play my video games and see my boy. I just don't know where to go. I'm too shy and afraid to go to a bar or anything, but it's getting unbearable.

(sorry about four months later response. Hahahaha.)

Posted

i can totally relate with you guys.. it so hard to tell if a girl is into you... unlike boys you could kinda read there minds.. but i had only few bf before.... i like theme being tough and strong... but with girls its like kelsey said its "so soft and sexy" and girls know what i want...

Lys_Garcia
Posted

Well Pride is coming up and you could always see if your town has one and even if you don't actively participate you couldknow faces at least....I also find that at least nowadays many girls don't care or won't even notice if you're flirting with them and the ones that do tend to be gay themselves or closeted

Posted

I know it is hard especially if you want a relationship with 1 person then your craving the other gender your not with. I worry about that. I know also it is hard being a bisexual woman because of men objectifying and trying to get in on it.
Sometimes I think for me that maybe it would be easier to be a lesbian but,
I do find people of both genders attractive and I am ok with that but, I just wish there wasn't so many perverts out there.

Posted

it is very hard im in a very happy relationship with my fiencee we have been together for 2 yearsbut recently ihave been wanting the touch of another woman and i wanna touch another woman i cant really talk to my fiencee about it tho hes very protective and to make things worsei just moved from st.john's a very small island to brampton ontairo so i dont even know anyone at all