miseryangel

boring... - Gay Guys! <3

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

well ronnie what is your fantasyyou naver say whatbn it is and if you dont try to make it happin than it just might not come true

Posted

I really think it is sad when young guys have to go on a site like this and say they are 'bored' or this site is boring... guys... make things happen in your life, get off the internet, go out and meet,, guys, make friends, do things, live life... and if any of you are near palm springs... let me know... and i will make your life less boring. jer

Posted

well tachuwe u see my profile they have my shout out ull noe wat my fantasy well jerry u noe im shy person so fuck it off

Posted

Maybe it's u who's Boring ronnie ??????????????????????

Posted

well ronnie,, i'm sure if you are shy... and say "so fuck it off" you will make a lot of friends...
i do feel sorry for you

Posted

wat the fuck!knock it off,no one talk to!its called boring!

Posted

if not call boring call wat,i think u boring one tat wrote tat stupid boring words

Posted

ah its a joke Ronnie, Relax Man,

Posted

well thnks jerry im not a boring person like u i maybe shy but not old enough 2b boring

Posted

i do feel sorry for u at tat old ages still have to find partner at tis site

Posted

ok ronnie check my profile in a few minutes

Posted

ok ronnie my face pic is on my profile

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

ronnie i pplease after reading all this i wish you luck cuz your gona need it i would not want to date a guy with an aditued problume all i ask is what your fantasy was you to me to read your profile well it would help you to post it here for outhers not evetone gose to a profile to read it only if there instread in tham and bye the way not eveyone on here is looking for a partner some are here to make friends

Posted

tachuwe u need 2 noe it u got 2 go for it beside other information bout me will b answer there n ill would not want 2 date a long hair guy so get out my way if dont like me dont shiting here i would wanna find a guy tat can love me for who im so like me need 2 like me for who im n i wish u luck cuz u gonna need it with that long hair u could b a gurlz

Posted

well i do tat now have many visitors n friends request n winks it work

Posted

Posted

Posted