Am i to young for LOVE - Looking for LOVE!!!

Posted

I will try that.^^

Need more Comment here.
^^

Posted

woo hoo! go leos! ill be 17 on July 29 haha. i have the same prob with finding love... in my experience dating or trying to be in a relationship with an older guy does NOT work....

Posted

Maybe because you're NOT really into older guys, Justin? ;o)

Posted

I have had a great relationship with someone from the time he was 20 until just after his 27th birthday. This ended when I was 41, and many called me a cradle robber, but we really did care vary much for eachother. Age really is not a main factor in love, I think it has much more to do with the two hearts. I dont know why we let the love slip away, but we did start going in two different directions in life. I this helps you understand that Love can work out between people that differ in age by 10 or even 20 years! What really matters is where their hearts are!

Posted

I agree with you, George. Love is love, despite age, race or any other factors. But love is not necessarily forever. We as individuals are constantly changing through our lives and sometimes two people who used to love eachother start slightly taking different directions without even noticeing at the beginning but after a while they can notice they have different interests or different goals in life but they still are having feelings for eachother, what can be confusing.

At the end, since at least one in the couple will feel the urge to follow his/her new interests in life over the feelings he/she has for the other and that can create trouble because maybe the other part wants the relationship to continue... but you can not avoid the unevitable and maybe that's why most relationships have a bad end. If we understand people change with every experience, every lesson in his own life, every new thing they learn and make a little difference in his appreciations, we will understand why some relationships come to an end. In other cases, communication and chemistry in the two members of a couple grow in the same direction and make their relationship stronger instead of ripping it apart.

But as you George said before, love is like a plant and needs to be nurtured with many elements... just being careful not over watering and not over feeding it, because that too can destroy it. Love is complicated since it is a mixture of heart and brains, of feelings and thoughts, something sooo different as oil and water.

Posted

I like your advice Rafael...Thanks.
Even we love others we still must think about us too right?

Posted

It is better if, while thinking about us, we try to include our loved one in our plans. He/she may be or may not be interested. If the other part doesn't share our interests we have to start thinking maybe our relationship won't work the same as before and eventually could come to an end. But that end doesn't need to be a bad one but one with communication and understanding of how things changed and how paths started to take different directions, since we are always individuals.

Posted

That's will make get more experience.^^
and that will be good. But will make us sad too.
Always come with bad and good...^^

Posted

"If you wanna have a rose, you better watch for the thorn; if you don't know about ***, you wouldn't know about joy" My translation from Spanish of part of an old song by Jose Maria Napoleon, Mexican singer. The song: "Hombre" ("Man"). For those who speak or understand Spanish: "Si has de tener una rosa. tienes que mirar la espina; si no sabes del dolor, no sabras de la alegria".

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Teach me some Spanish...^^

xoxo

Posted

Te Amo --- I Love You,

Chupame Verga ---- Suck my Dick,

Donde esta el bano --- where is the bathroom

Vamos a su cuarto --- lets go to your room

Is that enough for you, lol (just joking)

Posted

Lol...
Is there some more?
Hehe^^

Posted

Ben, U speak spanish?
xD

Posted

Huhhhh???
what is that?
@_@

Posted

I guess he tried to write "Muy pequeña", what is wrong btw... (it means "Too small" in femenine gender: "Mi verga es muy pequeña y mis huevos son pequeños tambien" - "My cock is too small and my balls are small too"). Maybe what he meant to say was "Muy poquito": "Yo hablo muy bien Español, pero hablo muy poquito Ruso" - "I speak Spanish very well, but I speak too little Russian". =o)

Posted

Hey! Ben Don't talk too dirty to me...Lol
I won't mad at you...hehehehe

Thanks for the translation Rafael...Appreciated it...
Woww!!! U speak Russian too?
cool...
Yo puedo hablar español muy...Hehehe

Posted

No te preocupes, me gusta tu pene demasiado ...
Te enseñó que no puedo entenderlo?
Lol ...
Hehe xD

I Know A little bit...

Posted

I"m Full Of Surprises...

Posted

Haha...Gotcha!!!