Am i to young for LOVE - Looking for LOVE!!!

Posted

^^...please leave a comment...

Posted

You are never too young to love. Love is special and the one thing that makes everything alright. Love and sex though are not the same but many do believe that it is. As Mark said above it all depends on how young you are, Is the other boy your age? Then go for it. I started young too and i have no regrets.
Good Luck

Posted

so what is the result that you got?^^

Posted

Thanks William...^^
It will be hard to find someone to love when we are at young ages right?correct me if I'm wrong.

Posted

I found love but I had a hard time with it. At the time, we were both young. It's tough to find love at any age, young or old, so I guess my answer would be no, I don't think you're too youg to find someone.

Posted

Thanks Mark...^^
I hope you were right Mark...^^
The thing is i am searching someone who is older than me.
What do you think of that?

Posted

Hi Nathaniel!

I agree with William and Mark in most things.

About finding love with someone older than you if you are very young you will have to be careful. One gets infatuated easily. First, by the looks of the other person; second, by his personality; and third, by the way he treats you.

But the problem here is mainly two things: if in real time/real world -I mean, meeting in person- getting to really know eachother sometimes is hard, in the relationships online can be even harder. There are TOO many people looking for just sex or looking for an "ideal" man, younger or older online.

The one that is looking for sex will pretnd he loves you, will be the nicest guy in the world online for you and amaizingly charming so he can get in your pants as soon as possible.

The one looking for the "ideal and perfect man" may be the same as the one looking for sex, but will have a lot of expectations on you and, if he doesn't like a little thing about anything on you -being that something in your personality, habits, culture, hobbies, anything- he may dump you sooner than later.

When you find someone you can actually meet in person and frequently, you have the opportunity to interact with that person and really show who you are and see who he is. By talking, sharing a walk, a movie and commenting it, a dinner and a conversation, etc. you start discovering naturally that what they call "chemistry" between you and him and that can lead the both of you to develop a real and strong relationship.

I've been online for too many years now and I base my comment here on my own experience. I may be right or I may be wrong, but what I wrote here is my point of view about this subject.

There are a lot of trickery and mirages in the relationships online and consequently, a lot of desceptions and dissappointments,

Just be cautious, be careful, follow your heart and a bit of your brain too. You deserve love, everyone does actually! And you deserve the best out of it. Hope you won't fall in a bad relationship or you won't be used by someone.

I remember listening to a quote -dunno the author- in a commercial ad in Mexico when I was young. I wil try to translate it here into English for you: "If things that are worth the *** could be done easily, anyone would do them." I guess that includes finding love. It is hard finding true love, but is worth it when you find it. And you will, because many people already found it so, I am sure it will happen. =o)

I wish you good luck and all the happiness!!!

- Rafael (Arvakur). ;oD

Posted

just play it careful. sometimes it better to lead with your head then your heart. you have to remember that at your age, it's easier for an older man to take advantage of you. Please be careful and make sure the one you choose loves you for who you are and not how many times you give yourself up for sex to him. You are a human being, not a sex toy.

Posted

Well said, Mark! It took me longer to say that in my last message because English isn't my primary language but my third... Heheh... Waiting to read Nathaniel's comments back! ;o)

Posted

Wow, that really a long advice that i ever seen.
Well Thanks for the advice Arvakur.^^
So I must be careful now. Hope i wouldn't pick the wrong guy.
I will never be the sex toy...The man who treat me like that are a DOG.
I hope i can't find someone like that. Because became a sex toys is not intention here. Perfect Love would be nice, Right? ^^

Posted

if your talking of sex then if your younger than 15 then maybe but if your talking of real love then no ......... love has no age or sex or a location, it comes when ever where ever how ever it wants you can only ether embrace it or run away from it and my advice is to just surrender fully if it came and just see where it lead you.
(love ya all) ;-)

Posted

Thanks for the advice Derek.I appreciate it.
You guys really Help...^^
please leave more comment here. Cause I need it.

Posted

Very idealistic point of view in my opinion, Derek. But reality is different. If it works for you, that's perfect! The real thing is distance with no money to shorten it makes things not just more difficult for real love, but almost impossible. Real love needs to be nurtured and within the distance it needs a rea humongous effort to keep it alive.

Posted

I agree with you Rafael.
cause i had experience once.
And it was bad.he Leaves me

Posted

Love is very much like a plant or flower! When it grows and blooms, it is a beutiful thing, but if it is not tended to, watered, fed, and givien sunshine, it will wither and die. But take care of that love and it will continue to grow and produce! I also thing as for romantic love that it does have age! I do not think a 3 year old could be romantically in love with someone. It takes maturity for that to exist! Knowing if you are old enough comes from within. Just by asking the question, it makes me want to reply with a bunch of other questions! None of which are totaly age based! It is also a question that only you can answer!

Posted

What s clear for me Nathaniel is you're craving for love, for attention. You feel you are unattended and wants someone to pay attention to you and dedicate time for you. Since we don't know for sure your age I couldn't adventure to say if you may be ready for romantic love or if it is, as I perceive it, just attention from an adult what you're craving for. And please don't misunderstand me, II am not saying you are too young for love since many guys at a very young age can be mature enough to sustain a romantic relationship, even if it is in an experimentation stage of his life.

Posted

I agree with Arvakur. It is hard to say whether you are ready for love yet, since we don't know your age. I just know that at a young age, ***age years, I was confused about my emotions. That doesn't, however mean you're not ready to love and be loved by someonone.

Posted

Ben Robert Nally : I am 18, well almost when the day is 23 of July...^^
Rafael : You were right. I need those thing. I need an attention and can dedicate me. Cause it was nice being LOVE like that.

Thanks guys...Is there more?please sent more comment ^^

Posted

I will be 43 on july 31st. I am a Leo. =o)

Posted

hehehe ^^.
I am a Leo too..^^
I think I am ready to Love Someone, but the problem now is To choose the ONE...
there's a lot type of guy there. some were good some were not.Hmmm~~

Posted

You need to choose between the good ones in your same city or at least closer to you. ;o)