Posted

anyone that likes this, say here here :]

Posted

here here! have the whole series! love that brian kenny! bad man....lmao

Posted

brian is the bomb ;O and justin

Barry_Whyte
Posted

yes the UK Queer as Folksf was the best shame the usa altered the thing so much.

Posted

I just Loved it

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

they should make another part to the series

Posted

i can't comment because i've only ever seen the usa version, but i'll check out the british one if they still have it lol is the plotline still kinda the same or completely opposite x

Posted

Better looking Guy's, mmmmm, oh Canal Street

Barry_Whyte
Posted

yes canal street man what a place and so much going on there
last time i was ther god i had suck a great time in the stret and hotel room

Posted

when my friend gets mad or frustrated at someone,or something,he mumbles "go to Babylon,ill fuck you!!!" lol its funny

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I think they just need to bring it back it was a great show...

Posted

Personally, I liked the USA version more than the UK version. I don't know the difference between the two really, except that the USA showed aLOT of skin. Didn't show certain things really but it showed a lot of skin.

Barry_Whyte
Posted

well i have to tell you there was more in the uk show, so much so it did have some worrying effect for the show. In fact the press made a lot of the fact that a 15 yr old boy( actor who was 20) was seen to be having sex and a lot of nude action. You should watch the uk Q A F the usa show was tame having seen both. Lets face it your TV has so much retriction on what it cansay or do where sex and nudity are the common in Uk aand europe.

Posted

I know that it's on Logo now but they edited it. I don't understand why as it's a station for the LGBT community.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Don't get Logo were I live

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i get logo and all thier movies are really edited before they show any movies

Posted

That doesn't sound right to me. I assumed that they would show things like they would on HBO or Showtime. I know that they show Buffy The Vampire Slayer on it. I miss watching that show.

Sean_Nieuwenhuizen
Posted

im also starting to build up the collection i sofar only have season 1 - 4 but it is like the best series i have ever watched.... awesome

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I wish they would bring back more of the old shows....

Posted

Has anyone seen the American queer as folk?

Posted

I have Ian.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I have too

Posted

randy harrison - the guy that plays justin is gay, i never knew, i have a thing where i tend not to sum up an actor/actresses' sexual orientation because of the film roles they play but i honestly didn't no, well i suspected though

when did he come out? how old is he now, i tried adding him on twitter but twitter is so confusing lol, i asked him a question and it returned the question to me....

i only said hello btw

Merlin_Cheng
Posted

I just started QaF 3 weeks ago, and I must say I am hooked! I can see why Brian Kinney is one of the most popular gay TV character. Hahaha.

Posted

what is that...i'm guessing its not as good as Noah's Arc...not thar had everything drama, comedy and it also taught a valuable lesson about HIV/AIDS in the gay community