Jony_Star

I've Got A New Poem... - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Where Am I???

The world keeps on spinning round and round…
People and events are passing me by…
I’m in another world nowhere to be found…
A paradise that exists beyond the earth and sky…

I’m not worried about being lost…
I’m having too much fun…
But this fun has come at a cost…
Because it seems that I'm the only one…

Something has gone terribly wrong…
This paradise has become my torment…
This isn’t what I wanted all along…
Everything around me is now cold and silent…

I don’t understand how I got here…
I’ve trapped myself in this forsaken place…
I just wanted to escape not to disappear…
Now I’m all alone in this empty space…

People and events continue to leave me behind…
I’m still in this torment beyond the earth and sky…
Only one question now circles my mind…
Where am I???

Posted

i love it! beautiful, expressing that complex thought process with being lost, even not in the physical sense. love the transition in emotion from having that freedom to feeling alone and then fearful of what's unknown. nice!

Posted

Very nice and from the heart poem. I do not think you are lost, but just finding your way.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i love it

Posted

thanks Keandre...coming from a perspective of a poet...i value you opinion...not to say that i don't value everyone else's...i like compliments...tho i'm also open to criticism...

Posted

i see little to criticize, i rarely if ever criticize poetry because there is no wrong way to do it. sure, some make me cringe and wish for something else (this one is NOT one of those, i swear). good ones (like this one) shed some light on a person's inner thoughts, whether it be the personal ones or not, and that makes them great, bold even, and those are the ones that make poetry worthwhile.

Posted

yea i too don't like to criticize words that come from the heart and mind...and well like i've said before...i'm not a poetry expert really...this is something i've started to do...and i don't know much to even critcize even someone asked me...but i'm sure that as long as it sticks to it's true nature as words from the heart...it's always good poetry...i enjoy writing more than reading poetry...

Posted

nice, well, i hope to see more someday! loved reading it

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Love the poem,It comes from the heart...

Dave_Mack
Posted

Each of us has specific talents,. Poetry is yours (certainly not mine). In my case I would love to put a nice piece of music behind it and narrate it,. Thats MY strong suit. I was in radio many years ago....

Sean_Nieuwenhuizen
Posted

reading someone elses feelings and thoughts sometimes brings light and perspective to your own life.
thanx jony and please keep on posting your poems its like the highlight of my week knowing there might be some good poetry to read.

thanx

Posted

thanx Sean...I will...thanx 4 all ur comments guys...i'm glad you like this poem...

Posted

very nice poem

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

lets hear another jony

Posted

well i haven't written a new one yet...but i think i have an idea of what my next poem will be about...i just have 2 search for the right words...but don't worry i'll post it up as soon as i'm done...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

thanks jony you are a sweet man