Tach_Chew_We

check this out - Gay Guys! <3

Donny_Litwicki
Posted

I do not live in a state that refuses service to people who are gay, i'm in California

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i live in oregon and those places i want to stay away from

Posted

I live in Palm Springs, CA the population here is about 60% gay, our mayor is gay, a few restaurants are just gay only, but all restaurants welcome gay people (they would not stay in business is they did not) which makes life here wonderful !!

Posted

Wed., May 25th, 19:00 Hrs. M.D.T.
Hi,
Pretty Discusting If You Ask Me. Maybe These Jack Asses Need to B Punched Out - Big Time to Bigitry and Discrimination. Thank Goodness I Live in CANADA.Discrimination Based on Sexual Orientation is Ilegal. Yahoo.
Tnx,
Operater.

Timothy_Brown
Posted

I cried when I saw a couple of the scenes with the people who chose to stand up for the couples. Very touching!

Robert_Connors
Posted

that is messed up I live in florida came from Ft Myers we have 4 gay clubs there and most male waiters r usualy gay not all but alot of them

Sean_Nieuwenhuizen
Posted

i feel lucky to live in south africa where its a bit more accepted than other places. i do not want to know what it feels like to go to a place and be refused service... but i at times wold love to refuse service to certain rude anmannered people a assist on A daily basis

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I only know of one place that did try to refuse service to gays and the place got sue and the couple won...It has been many yrs since then and not have heard anything else..

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

If I was in a place of bussiness and something like that happen I know I would stand up and say something even if they were str8..That should not happen to anyone nomatter who they are....I watch the whole vidieo and the others about the girl and the manger..It would piss me off and I can't believe that could happen even in New York....

Thank you Tach for the video and I hope more people who see this and if it ever happens in your area stand up for what is right.....

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

rember guys this can happin in 29 states where it is leagle to do so no service to gay people

Posted

And the US has the bottle to try to tell the rest of the world about Democracy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sean_Nieuwenhuizen
Posted

lol true that dean

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

you got that right

Trevor_Crowe
Posted

This is a bit off discussion topic but ... it is interesting how "we" try to fix other countries/people when there is so much craziness going on around us.