Emi_Jayne_Ridding

Wish I could meet someone... - Lesbian Ladies

Emi_Jayne_Ridding
Posted

Everywhere I look I see people I like but they are either straight or with someone....where are all the single people???

Posted

you know ive been wondering the same thing.

Posted

I think its really hard to find someone right now and every time I see couples I gets me mad cuz I dnt have anyone. I want sumone too

Posted

me too, all the bi/gay girls online just want a quickie, no relationship or nothing, i'm sick of it.... i prefer animals to people because it seems you can't trust anyone, boy or girl x

Ariana_Simmons
Posted

Same here. I've never been in a relationship, and really wish I had a special someone

Posted

i def know what you mean... last relationship i had i thought she was somethin special and i thought we were goin somewhere, turned out she was only lookin for what alot of the other people are, someone to go to bed with...

Emi_Jayne_Ridding
Posted

I hate ppl who are just after a quickie :/ i wouldnt want something meaningless... want sumet special x

Claudia-Rose_Spears
Posted

*raises hand* im single... now

Emi_Jayne_Ridding
Posted

I'm single too get close to someone and they have either lead me on or are only after one thing or live too far away grrr...

Becky_Chesson_50923
Posted

I'M SINGLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I enjoy it though, relationships just got on my nerves, always had girlfriends who were too posessive and ended up being stalkers :| lol

Posted

Don't get me wrong becky being single is awesome. But being in a relationship is good too. Always knowing that you'll have someone there for you when you need them

Emi_Jayne_Ridding
Posted

I dated someone who if I didn't text back straight away try would keep ringing me and thought they had done sumet wrong...wen I told them I had college exam or w.e... I do feel that relationships can be stressful bit miss being close to someone and caring about someone...

Catrina_Vernotzy
Posted

I have to comment I totally agree with you girls. Being in a relationship can be so demanding and annoying at times. I love the freedom of being single, not worrying about who I flirt with or where I go out. But then when it does come time to crawl in bed it sucks being alone, or when it's 3am and you wanna talk no one is there to call. I feel ya.

Posted

cathrina thats wat i feel and y i hate being single but hey i love it and hate it there not much we can do about it

Mariah_Bryant
Posted

I've had too many broken hearts to let being single disturb me I kind of welcome the loneliness cause I will have to live with it for a long time.

Kaylee_Lessard
Posted

I agree, but at heart a strong committed relationship it was what I want, it sucks waiting, but I'm hoping it'll be worth it...feel free to message me ladies, I need more friends on here

Emi_Jayne_Ridding
Posted

Im sure at some point all of us will find someone just try not to look to hard if its meant to be u will both bump into one another ur all gawjus and will have sum1 after u!!

Brittany_Greer
Posted

I feel the exact same way :/