Michael_Wolfe

Dogs - Gay Guys! <3

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Tell us what kind of dogs you have and what they like to do..Yes cats or any other animals are include....

Posted

rottwilier doberman mix...and he is just a great big baby.....Rocky boy.

Posted

Jack Russell, very intelegent , But the two cause's i support in my life is Child Cruelty and Animal Cruelty.

Posted

I have a Miniature Schnauzer, his name is Snoozie and he is 3. But he is over weighted and bigger than the same type. Will upload his picture when I have the chance. ((:

Carl_Gruel
Posted

We have two pugs, Tommy and Johnny. They are our kids. Tommy is 11 and Johnny is 6 . They are so much fun to have around.

Posted

I just got a new west highland white terrier pup, he's a heart-stealer.
Also i got 2 hamsters, 1 rabbit, a few fishes and most of the time, i got to look after my mom's dogs.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i just got rid of my schnauzer. i can not have dogs or cats where i am liveing now. i take care of Father Kenny's dog, 2 cats and one rabbit.

Paul_Whalley_48096
Posted

I have a chocolate Labrador his name is Kemlin he is named after the place where I bought him from He is a very affectionate dog I also keep Koi carp I have an 16x12 x4 ft pond in my back garden in which 2 mallards have taken up residence and in my greenhouse I have discovered a robins nest in the watering can with 6 youngsters in, seems I have quite a little menagerie here LOL

Posted

my cat just scared of my turtle, every time she see her she freaks and run to the bed room, but i had to let the cat go today she was eating all of mu mums birds and it was too much for them..... so now i only have one turtle and i hope to get a husky later this year i just love that dog

Posted

I am outnumbered by the dog lovers. Actually I love dogs, but it is too much to walk them and provide the proper exercise for them. BUT I have a cat "Troy" who is an indise and outside cat. Today he is grounded for getting a chipmonk. The chipmonk lived, but Troy is grounded for today. I also will post some pictures of him

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

too much work to walk a dog????? what are you lazy???????

Posted

Wed., May 25th, 19:30 Hrs. M.D.T.
Hi Group,
Hey - Roomie/BF Has a Small Border Collie - Black White Spots. Named Lucky.
I Have Pussy Cat.Gray/Charco Black, Named Kitty. Scared of People but He is
Close to Me. Lots of Love and T.L.C for This Child.
No Regrets.
Operater.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

this is about my last message that i had directed towards Wayne. i want every one in this group to read what i put. Wayne, i am sorry i did not know that you were disabled. i am sorry for being a real stupid DUMB A** . can you ever for give me for not knowing? again i am really sorry for my stupid comment.

homer

Antony_Terrance_Parker
Posted

OK.....
I have a cross jack russel kind of mongrel dog.His legs are too long for his body he has a skinny ass and is a thick as it gets.I love him to bits though.

Posted

Homer, Hate conumes a persons life, forgiveness and love bring happiness into your life. I just have my left leg with severe nerve damage and walking can be dangerous for me. I have already forgot what it was, but you are indeed forgiven and a true friend, Takes a man to honestly say I am sorry.
You are forgiven and a friend

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

This is why I love Gays.com...When someone saids something that is wrong that person ask for forgiveness...And the other accept with love in there heart...You guys are great friends on here..

Now back to dogs (kids) in your life..My female the smaller one in the profile pic is the real bitch of the house..Yesterday she would not let anyone come in the house.I guess she was having one of those days like most women>>>Ok I know don't go down that road...LOL....

Lets here more about your Kids..What is the weirdest thing they have done????

Daniel_Markov
Posted

wel i change the pic so you will see mine popis ( i hope i wrightet corectli :-)))))))

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

They are so cute...Does anyone else have pics of there Kids to show us???

Posted

On my profile I have an Album called My "Troy"

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Have pic myself in my ablums but wonder how many would post there Kids as there profile...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

thanks wayne, you are a sweet heart. i have read some where that you had a disability but i did not know what your disability was. i should of asked before i opened my big mouth. honestly i do care about other peoples feelings but i have a bad habit of opening my big mouth before i think about what is said. again i am sorry sweety

Posted

Well Boy's this is my dog, "Jack" he's my best friend

Robert_Connors
Posted

I have a 21 yr old cat had a pic of him and I but lost it it is on face book though will try to get him to pose hehehe

Posted

Homer forget and forgive and nothing else matters!

Thank you my friend

Posted

Homer forget and forgive and nothing else matters!

Thank you my friend