"FRESH" Lesbians/Bisexual Women - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

Who has never had any sensual experiences with other women before? Who has never dated a woman either? I haven't and sucks =/. I've been teased once by a girl who lied to be bisexual. I never understood why she did that. Stupid bitch hahaha.

PineappleKnight
Posted

I'm "fresh". Only kissed a few girls but they were amazing kisses but I haven't broken into the dating scene yet. I have trouble discerning which women are interested and not and I'm not big on the club/pub scene. Good luck to the both of us, neh?

Posted

hhahaha same here either girls lie to me to just fuck around with me or the ones i'm intersted are taken... ugh fml hahaha

Hanna_Said
Posted

hang in there ladies... your itme will come!!
I've only ever dated one girl, but it was great!! And i still consider myself a freshy
First thing is first, make lots of lesbian friends!! And rest comes naturally!!
Good luck ladies xx

jessicazylee
Posted

i suppose i am... I'm pretty reserved, and attached at the moment

Claudia-Rose_Spears
Posted

I suppose im "fresh" too. Ive only ever been in a relationship with one other girl. albeit she was my ONLY ever real relationship (yeah i always knew i was gay), and we were together for two and a half years.... but i wont dwell on that. its past now and im now single XD but yeah i guess im still fresh

Posted

Up until 2009 I havent ever been in a relationship, had sex, kissed or anything. Since then I've been in four relationships lol. Outta the four, three of them wanted to marry me hahaha. There is definitely hope. I find when I'm single and not looking girls are hanging on me and I kinda love it. It's nice when someone likes you like that and think your sexy for you and your personality.

Desiree'_Jones
Posted

ive never dated a girl but ive fucked a lot of bitches lol excuse my language if i offended anyone but yea..

Posted

@Hanna Said
Haha thank you for the oncouragement we really need it!!! lol
@Jessica Lee
I think it's cute when ppl get attached to their partner
@Claudia Rose Spears
The past is the past miss someone special will come one day
@Desiree' Jones
How come you never dated a girl?

jessicazylee
Posted

LoL thanks.

lots of ppl have given me a lot of trouble, claiming that I'm can't really "know" that I'm bisexual because I haven't been with a girl. Psh.... It's not like, oh everyone is asexual until their first sexual experience.

PineappleKnight
Posted

I hate when people try to claim that you can't know your sexuality without experience. When I kissed guys it made me sick to my stomach but when I kissed girls the world felt right and brilliant. People know who they are regardless of experience or inexperience.

Posted

I believe im" freash" too I've only kissed girls but never really had sex with the we've fucked around but never more and at this point I just want to fuck around with ppl or have a relationship but it seems a lil hard

Posted

yep...i know i'm gay...but i've never really done anything with girls...I feel nothing for guys and their just no fun

Lesley-anne_Abreu
Posted

I'm a freshy, I don't really know how to approach girls anyway, I've been out with one girl but that didn't work out as she was this crazy bunny boiler, I've kissed a lot and some other stuff but never had sex with a woman. Its a shame though because it is lonely being single, especially when surrounded by couples.

Desiree'_Jones
Posted

@ivonne idk i guess i could never find a girl that i have feelings for on tht level.. its more like a sexual attraction

D.M_Barrera
Posted

Am fresh..to lesbians? never dated a lesbian before..i feel kinda scared to date a lesbian? maybe kuz they will knw more than me haha