Kasey_Wright

Where the love go? - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Can I ask a honest question why is it that guys , and I mean guys on the internet want one and only one thing I mean having a type is good and everything but its like guys on the net want only one thing and I just want to know why is that like why is it that most gay guys are NOT attracted to MOST gay black guys? Feel Free to tell me if Im wrong

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i do not know about other gay guys but i am attracted to black men. i justt dont know why other guys act like they do

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

first off you neede to look at where your at in the country cuz here where iam at blk guys date white guys ect.... its not uncommon here

Posted

Hey Kasey, i do not think it is based on colour, well at least in my experience it has always just been that guys want a fix rather than something more.

Attraction is more than phenotypic arousal, its about the soul and the spark of personality that could even see love for quasimodo. You need to look more at those that give you attention than those that do not because it is not a true measure of all gay guys out there, just the small cohort that use the sites you are on.

Posted

Lol I understand that but I live in the common wealth of va and being gay down here is ..... a struggle. Here its looked down if your gay so many guys online and even out of the net tend to stay clustered together and its not fair to shot some one down just because your prick doesnt instanely go BONG for them but then again sex is sex

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

kasey its looked down on all over not just in va but in all places ,as i was once told if you can be your self than move to where you can for thats what i did also guys hang with people thayfeel confortable with i hang with people who like the same things i do as try putting a pic on your profile it dose help to make friends better on here

Mcdonald_Zinhu
Posted

Here in our conservative cultures especialy in zimbabwe you cant even live freely guys you live in constant fear. But gues what l am who l am and cant change th way l feel. Wil consider moving to a place were l'l feel safe.

gstanescu84
Posted

Well you'd be more than welcome to ireland. Here in Ireland at least in teh Cities, it is now more acceptable than ever to be gay. Im sure cities in the states. etc., would be the same. We IRish have comae along wya. Like me and my ex saw a gay couple holding hands inteh middle of the streets without a care in the world.

Posted

i love black guys! i wish i could meet someone in melbourne

Posted

LOL my ex was a find ass black man ...and I lived in Houston Texas....redneck capital of the world...much better now since we have an openly gay mayor...who would have thought Texas would have a gay anything in charge let alone it be a woman...Im in Cleveland now and you are more then welcome to come up here.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Kasey I live in Va too...I don't know what you are talking about...I nor my friends are look down on..I have live in the same neighbor for 5 yrs now and from day one we let neighbors know that we were gay..Now I have had my neighbors say that they would not believe me to be gay but my lover is aliitle more out there with the way he acys and they knew right off..
Like Tach said maybe you need to put profile pic up of yourself and see what happens...not saying I don't like the birds and yes I have dogs up on my profile but like I tell others if you want to se what I look like go to my ablums they are open to all..
As far as the net goes,Yes alot of guys come on to look for a quick f___k or hook up and then you don't see them again..Yes when I frist came on to this site I was looking for someone to have 3 way with but found friends to talk to was alittle better not saying that we have close the door on meeting someone but for now I like talking in discussion...