personal hygene - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Has anyone been with a bloke who has NOT cleaned themselfs properly down below? If you have then you know where I'm coming from.

Posted

5 times dude! Stop! Jesus!

Posted

disgusting dude i know.

Posted

yeah its not hard to take a bath but some guys just dont

John_Forbes_50499
Posted

yes i have its not nice

Posted

no it really isnt specialy when you have gone to the effort on the day of the meet

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i use to live with two different guys that did not take baths or showers. i really had to put them down to where they thought i was abusing them and makeing them take showers. it was awful.

gstanescu84
Posted

Oh god yeah Dave. I swore on my grave i'd never go near a guy. I was very depressed that I just went with any guy. This particular guy was da worst. I just couldnt' do anything to him. I rarely do rimming if at all. I like it an all. BUt I specify the guy must be clean and prefarbly shaven(ass).

Posted

yeah I once was wit a guy that didnt wash himself or his penis. God it was awful. I never said I'd never go with another guy coz I love them too much. I just wont go with that guy again.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Yes I have and it don't taste good...I have even to someone to go clean him self before we do any more...The worst is the ones with uncut dicks that don't clean..

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Dave please watch how many times you post the same thing...People get upset...

Posted

I only post things once. If it gets duplicated then Im not the one doing it

gstanescu84
Posted

Yes, I agree with Michael. Your post appeared five times, with your name. It does become annyoing.