Hye...guys there that handsome and sexy......YOU NO NEED TO TRANS sex...plzzzzz - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

You alredy handsome...no need to trans sex for be a girl or women...to find a person that love you..OK
be youself boy....NO more boy like girl

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Just wonder what you are trying to say here Zak..

Posted

bit puzzled myself ??????

gstanescu84
Posted

I think I know waht he saying. I had this guy/girl now(whicever) on my facebook. He says hes a guy a gay one. but to get my attention he turned into a girl. I told him Am not into girls whatsoever. I told him to be himself. What Zakhiuse is saying i think is da same as mine.

Posted

yeah..that right George...

Rod_Bell
Posted

Cool!

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

But what if you are the 1% that want more in life and feels trap in the body that they are in..Just look at Chaz Bono..Chers daughter who is now a guy...If a person does not feel good in there body why should they stay that way...

gstanescu84
Posted

Well thats true Michael. Eitherway they should just be yourself. Not go changing theri gender jsut becuase of a person.

Tom_John_Erskine
Posted

hi everyone

Posted

Hi Tom

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Hi @Tom and welcome to the discussion..
I still say why should one person be happy in the body they don't want..If they want to dress up or even get the change then they should be able to without everyone talking about them or when they walk down the street people ponit and say shit to them..
The other day was out shopping and saw a crossdresser and as they pass by this one guy started talking about them when she turn around words were said and at one point I step up and went off on the guy..
His last statement was look I am gay and I don't like to see it..I told him that I was gay and that she has the right to dress the way she wants too and if you or anyone else(by that time there was alot of people coming around) don't like it then don't look..At the in of it all she thank me for standing up for her..She said she gets talk about even in her own family.
My Question is why can't we not just let those who want to dress up or have the change live there life.. They are gay just like us and just want to be themselves..

Sorry guys if I went off too much....

Posted

I believe in the saying "LIVE AND LET LIVE"