Wayne_Smith_51357

can't cum - Gay Guys! <3

Wayne_Smith_51357
Posted

I have a friend, and I can't make him cum when I'm sucking his dick,,,I tryed everything I know to make him cum, but it just don't happen,,,I have been told that I'm a good cock sucker,,,can anyone help

Posted

Have you tried alot of foreplay,massages,just try alot of playing first,and not what u r going to do just let it flow.

Posted

Sun., May 22nd, 08:45 Hrs. M.D.T.
Hi There,
Questions? Can Your Buddy Climax If He is Beating Off? If NOT. Then Yes He Has a Serious Problems. Might Have to See a Medical Doctor. Could B That
No Matter How Well You Suck CockIt Could B Your Associate May Not B In Tune to Blow Jobs When It Comes to Sex. If He is "Bi" It Could B He is More Turned On to a Women Over a Guy.
If You Know Your Associate Well Enough, He Might Open Up a Bit for Sex -
Blow Job Wise With a Guy Over a Women.
Just Ideas to Consider,
Tnx,
Operater.

Posted

everyone likes different things that turn them on and make them cum. I usually ask what they like so I have an idea what to do to them. alot of things could factor in there, has a lot on his mind, stress, thinking about other stuff in his life right now...could be high lol Has he ever been able to cum when you suck him or is this something that just started recently. If he has never been able to cum, maybe being sucked doesn't turn him on as much as it does you. I agree with Paul, foreplay definently helps, it helps relaxes you and gets you in the mood but you need to talk to him and find out what turns him on if you've never asked that question. you need to be able to talk to each other and find out what each of you like. Could be that you like him more than he likes you..who knows. you dont know until you guys talk

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i would have to ask is he on any medications? if so how many? the reasons for these questions is because, he will not come if he is on any strong medications. if he is not on any medications but he is useing ilegal drugs, he wont cum either

Wayne_Smith_51357
Posted

thanks guys, but my friend saids its just him yes he can J/O or cum in my ass but he never had anyone suck his dick before, and thats why he can't cum when I suck his dick, I just can't understand it,. When I suck dick I love to make my man cum, If I can't make him cum I feel as I'm not doing it right

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

then it is all in his head and he will afto deal with it himself

Dave_Mack
Posted

I have found two things that make a guy cum. Hope no one ie wiereded out with this... The first is a finger fuck. The second is spanking. yes spanking.. WHile spanking him massage his cock. It works every time for me... Anyone eles try this?

gstanescu84
Posted

I woudlnt think its you Wayne. Maybe the guy could be going through a hard time, or god forgive me, you mightened be his type??

David_King_47152
Posted

yeah it may be he is not able to cum lot of foreplay maybe

Rod_Bell
Posted

Men dog have sex problems, butvforvgay men it's hard to admit. Medications & high bp can contribute to penis problems!

tenicks
Posted

My partner cant cum with sucking, just too sensitive for him (Blow job) but there are more than one way to skin a cat... or cock in this case

Rickie_White
Posted

hi guy when my love suck me i don,t cum . it not that i don,t like it . but i love to take care of you hot men . i love for you to cum in my mouth . i love the tast of cum it tast so good . i can swallow cum all night i suck off ten men one night in wal mart parking lot and i got all that hot juice cum . amd i swallow all f it . now what get ne off is when your put your hot cock in my hot ass. amd fuck me hard a long . you will make me cum all over the place i will have one big orgasn and squirter cum all over love your hot bitch tg Rickie

Rickie_White
Posted

hi it Rickie fuck my hit ass and piss in my mouth i will cum i love it Rickie

PETER_TWOWAY
Posted

KEEP TELLING HIM YOU WANT HIM TO CUM

OH GO ON CUM FOR ME LET ME FEEL YOU CUM IN MY MOUTH

THAT SORT OF THING