Im looking for a relationship - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

My name is darryus. I turn 18 on sep. 20. I have been single forover 8 months now. Im not looking for sex. Im looking for someone to talk to everyday, spend time with, laugh with, cuddle with and just let me guard down with. If yu are 17-25 yrs. old and are interested, comment in here or add and message me.

Posted

a sexless relationship? Good luck with that..especially for the age range your looking for. sounds like your looking for more of a close friend to hangout and talk too.

Posted

I meant thats not the main thing Im looking for. Sex is good, but not the main reason I want a relationship.

JERRY_CAMPBELL
Posted

Well, how refreshing. Much more to affection than addictive sex. Good for you !!!

Posted

Thanks for making that comment @Darryl.
Thank yu @Jerry

Posted

Good you clarified! However, emotionally younger guys also aren't ready for a relationship, not a serious one anyways and before someone jumps all over me, it's based on experience with the games they play. guys that want to date after the first meet lol go hot and heavy for the first week then you never hear from them unless you text them first and you get the unevitable "sorry, I was busy at work"

a friend of mine wore a t-shirt one night when we went out that said "Silly Faggot, Twinks are for tricks" lmfao

Sad but true!

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

It is good to hear a young gay man know what he wants.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

there are guys out there just like darry but i do believe they hard to find

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I just hope there is one for him in Tenn..

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

he will find one i am sure of it.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Me too

Posted

well thats the best laugh all day @ Jerry
>"Silly Faggot, Twinks are for tricks" lmfao

You know the definition of a doll? Plastic and empty.
Not exactly on topic but It was waiting to be said. I think one of drag queen friends told me that. She is indeed a doll.
Perhaps I need to get out more*lol* The world is not for onesies though.

Posted

Awwww thanks yu all who believe I will find someone. That is sooo sweet of yu.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Your welcome..Good Luck

Posted

Good luck hope you find what you're stay happy and be safe.

Posted

well, i didnt find someone in tennessee, but i did find someone. glad i joined younger guys for older guys. found someone i have a connection with and a sexual and nonsexual attraction to.

gstanescu84
Posted

I wish you the best in finding the one true guy. May your search be a quiet free and quick one.

JERRY_CAMPBELL
Posted

"well thats the best laugh all day @ Jerry
>"Silly Faggot, Twinks are for tricks" lmfao... A very shallow way to look at any two people being together. I hope you grow out of it... some do not, until no one wants to have anything to do with them anymore. Oh, and that will happen as friends get a life, a career, some success and a home. They will be dining and vacationing in small groups... you'll be left boinking loveless, careless piglets.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Darryus If you don't look for it thats when he will walk by you