Who was your sexiest teacher - Gay Guys! <3

Sam_Shipp
Posted

coach calichio beiggest box i ever saw

Posted

I have to say my maths teacher was hot :P also i do remember my p.e teacher was super hot!!!

Paul_Whalley_48096
Posted

David the mind boggles he he he I would paddle you if I could kiss it better after LOL

Dave_Mack
Posted

Don't tempt me... I'd be moere than obliging to put you over my lap and spank your bottom....

Paul_Whalley_48096
Posted

David it would be great trust me one problem tho I would take my time kissing it better and making sure you had no other sore spots LOL

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

How did we get from sexey teacher to spaking davie's butt..

Posted

It's interesting how a conversation goes hm? :P

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

to me spanking is an abusive act, that is what i was tought any way.

Posted

Well u wont get me spanking u either, or anything else

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i guess i was too abused when i was with my other x-partners then

Paul_Whalley_48096
Posted

Guys I am sorry for digressing from the thread blame DAVID he got my mind running riot LOL

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Davie see what happens...You talk and everyone wants to spank you You know what I think I would put you over my knee and spank you too..Are you a bad boy???LOL only kidding

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

LOL....If others don't know you then they are saying boy the guy really likes to get spank....I don't know if there are anyone left that wants to talk about there teacher...LOL

Posted

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Paul_Whalley_48096
Posted

Mike wait your turn in the queue please others are before you LOL

Paul_Whalley_48096
Posted

Richard surely you cant be asleep when there is such a hot guy in the chat LOL

Posted

Ah @Paul, it's not the discussion i entered, and i dont want 2 be a killjoy but why dont ye start a discussion about the David Guy. It just seem's 2 hav gone off the Scale a little bit XD

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Oh so sorry Paul didn't mean to jump in front of anyone..
@Rich we can go back to talking about teachers if you like I remember my History teacher I think he was the only one who knew I was gay because he always was grabing his dick when we talk...