Who was your sexiest teacher - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I wanted to to just push him on the coach and kiss him and and work my way down.

JJ_NN
Posted

i didn't have one at all
just teachers,nothing more than that

JJ

Posted

oh well wud ye fuck a teacher

Posted

My Irish Teacher mmmmmmmmm

Richard_Lau_51554
Posted

My English teacher in high school. He was hell of HOT and then he became the Tennis coach too but I was in other school commities so I could not join any sports team because conflict of schedule.

Posted

did ye ever think of sleeping with him coz i felt the same tbh

Sam_Shipp
Posted

my jr high gym teacher who i fantisized him cumming in my mouth after seeinh him nude

Posted

I had one teacher in HS that was really hot. I came out at 15 so he knew I was gay and I caught him looking at me a lot. I won't say more cause I don't want to get him into any trouble. But yes, we did. lol

Posted

Lucky him lol

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Mine was a gym teacher too and like Davie said we had fun too after school speical

Posted

My Physics teacher now, he is really hot

Posted

my junior yr of high school...my english teacher was kinda hot...but i a lil focused more on my straight guy crush...lol...haha...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i did not like my teachers. we fought every day every year till i graduated from high school.

Dave_Mack
Posted

I went to a catholic school and for 8 years had nun and most of them were mean! Went 3 years to Catholic all boys HS but was so in the closet I won't admit to myself I was gay.

Posted

my high school gym teacher..tall,muscles, and hairy...mmmmm.. he was hot.. would have done him in a heartbeat if given a chance....lmao... he was having affair with blonde bimbo who was also married and they got caught in school fooling around in gym.......was so jelouse of bimbo....wonder what he looks like now... hopefull bald and fat......aghh memories.....

Posted

Wed., May 18th, 11, 21:20 Hrs. M.D.T.
Hi Group,
I didn't Really Have any Teachers who Were Hot as Such. As a Teenager, I Liked Guys and in H.S. My Thrills if You Want to call It That, Was Looking at All the Guys in the Showers. It Was a Treat as Such. A Few I Really Wanted to "Play With". Couldn't Cum Out in High School at That Time so it was the Best
I got Really. No Regrets Either.
Tnx.,
Operater,

Posted

was thinking bout this old ...english teacher that wanted me bad... was appauled at the thought of this old wrinked prune lusting me..he said he would tutor me and then made his move...did not tell anyone in fear because he was a well respected teacher...if that happened today.... he would be shamed out of that school fired,and would have owned his home and savings...if only i knew then what I know now....hope he is dead....was traumatised as a young boy...he was old pervert and pedafile... hope he rots in hell....just sayin..lmao...

Anderson_Bertrand
Posted

My philosophy professor with out a doubt! He could stimulate the mind and body.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I also remember Mr Grant my math teacher...Wow Hot

Paul_Whalley_48096
Posted

Hmmmm when I was in school all the teachers were old fogies the men and the women all of them were in their late fourties the only youngish teacher we had was about 30 and he was a bastardhis favourite trick was if you misbehaved you got a ruler across your knuckles he did it to me once and split my knuckles open so I let my hand bleed all over my text book If he was alive today I would kill the fucker

Posted

in the words of IVANA EX-trump ....TAKE EVERYTHING!...lmao....

Posted

I kno some guy's who would love 2 get their knuckle's and some more of their bodie's smashed open by a ruler or whatever. LOL

Posted

Some teachers abuse their power and try to hurt and humiliate their students. I prefer to have them use their authority to keep me after school for some personal tutoring. lol

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Paul sounds like you went to a strict school....

Paul_Whalley_48096
Posted

Hmmmmm David you are on detention in my room after school LOL