Should I pop the BIG ? to my gf and have a shout gun wedding or wait? - Love and Romance

Ceila_McCarty

Ceila_McCarty
Posted

My beautiful girlfirend and I had to keep it quit that we were together as girlfirend and girlfirend. Then when the cat got out of the bag we had to fight to be together. My grandmother & father kicked me out of the house just because I am in love with another female. Now that we have been together for 2 wonderful years I want to go another level with what we have. So should I pop the BIg ? or not.

Posted

Well, to stay for two years with the same person is quite great on itself, soo if you wanna go forward, only you can know that. But you can always take ur time to organize a wedding. Anyhow, up to ya and you have for her!

Jeannine_Jara
Posted

Ive been with my gf 4 7 years almost and girl ben married is another level but obviously yall luv each other! u kno what u want ....Do what ur heart tells u 2 do girl ! We only live once at least b HAPPY .....
DO IT BIG!!!!!!
ONLY THING I HATE IS NO ONE TAKES GAY GIRLS SERIOUS in todays society!!!! BUT WE WILL PROVE THEM WRONG !!!!