PRAISE/Prayer request/Thanks <3 - The Gay Christian Network

Posted

T has been feeling really good and pulled her very first weeds in her LIFE while helping a very dear couple that took me under their wing and then T. T has been hearing Gods' soft voice and gonig for it! It greatly blessed some special people to us. He is a maintanece man for the Eskton (assisted living) when he went to a hospital 5 hrs. away and his wife, she went into surgery and when the Dr. Came out and told him that it was stage III ovarian cancer! He hit the floor and they couldn't get him up. My buddie (their son) took off to take care of his dad. They are all back home now but she will be facing chemo treatments. Please pray for Erinie and Connie

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

They will be on the prayer list at church and as always I will keep you both in my prayers..

Toni_Stewart
Posted

its times like this that makes us look up....

ClassiBookLover
Posted

Prayers are powerful. I always pray for the will of God. That always seems the best to me. Over my entire 65 years, things have happened that I could not understand. I have always found that God's will and His decisions were ultimately the BEST decision. It has really never been any other way.

God's blessings; my prayers.

Toni_Stewart
Posted

I agree with Farrell...Thank God 4 His Never Changing Hand....

Shalom_Lamanilao
Posted

I, too, have seen a lot of things happened because of prayer - in my life and in my family's life! I find the Lord's Prayer a very powerful one. The line "thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven" almost always put me automatically on a meditative state - a state wherein I listen to the voice of God. It calms me down by reminding me that God is with me, and that I never have to fear anything.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

So true God is good all the time....

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

He might not answer your prayers when you what them but he does answer them in his time...

Toni_Stewart
Posted

Wow shalom... dats... true... And Michael...sometimes it depends on the state of mind you may be in... God is always on time...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

So true he is that..