Michael_Wolfe

go to this e-mail - Gay Guys! <3

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Why do guys accept you as friends and then want you to leave the site and talk to you by there e-mail..What you all think?? What should I do about them?? E-mail them are just say no like I have been doing?? Is this a scram to get your e-mail address??

SRECKO_MARTAC
Posted

i give you my mail but im very far away from you i need sex right now

Posted

personally i always think beware if a guy turns around and wants your email address,why cant you talk on here for a while,then if it seems its going well,then you can give out email addresses.

John_Forbes_50499
Posted

i agree with paul chat 1st then if u get on then u can decide if u want 2 chat by email

Posted

thats why I have an email address just for that reason...guys from Ghana are the worse....LOL

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i would say no because they put spam in your e-mails and all they want is to show thier naked bodies so they can get off

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I do talk with them but they it always end up with them asking to write them at there e-mail...

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

as ive been told that in some countrys gay web sites are baned so if thay get on to one like this thay try to use a regular web site to communcate in case this site gets baned throught there regular e mail

ClassiBookLover
Posted

Be careful. That is why sites like this are safer.

Robert_Connors
Posted

thank u all in the group everything u have said is so true beware all that is what I say smiles :-)

Posted

sexy cowboy hat @Robert

Robert_Connors
Posted

thanks Darryus work on sisters horse farm LOL

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I started this discussion because I have been ask many times to go some other e-mail..Last time the very frist e-mail receive was a pic of a dick..Now here we go again sent e-mail saying hi thats all and what was sent back..A pic of a dick..No face on either one..This one wants to become lover with me and he is from Tx. or at lest thats what he said.When question about seeing face he repleys why are you F--King with me I want to be your lover..

What do you all think???

Posted

I think he is not someone worth talking to and tha yu should stop replying and put him on your ingnore list.

@Robert do yu think i could come help?

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I am waiting to se what is next..

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

i will keep everyone updated...

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

bnut the way likr ive told people to all my infos on my page so if you want to contact me than you know how but seeing you asking me tells me you have not read my profile page or you would not be asking me this

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I have said that to him in last e-mail and he has no wrote back yet..