Jony_Star

I'm Curious About The Curious & Confused... - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

you know i have had a curiosity to understand those who are bi-curious or confused...i mean to me things are so simple...you either like boys, girls or both...there's really no need to ponder about it so much or deny it really...i have to admit i went through a denial phase myself...because i was scared...but no matter how much i tried to deny it to myself...the feelings were still there...& they weren't gonna go anywhere...but i don't know...maybe someone can enlighten my curiosity...feel free to pour in some thoughts or opinions on the topic...

Jumaine_Kruger
Posted

Personally, i think guys are abit more fun and caring to be with, please dont take me wrong. I was with a few girls before i moved over to guys and i must say...you can see and feel the difference.

Girls are good for the talking and friendship, however guys are more physical and caring.

But you are true, you there is no point in being in denial

Posted

Hard for me to comment on this,as a long time ago i was married,peer pressure for me didnt allow me to except who iam.For alot of guys my age or in there thirtys it is still hard for their parents to except that they may be gay.For me personally it was the best thing i had ever done to except that iam gay,and come out,but i do get the guys that stay on the side lines,and say that they are bi-sexual,curious,etc,if i had my life again i would never have denied what iam and been happier for it for longer.

Posted

it could be denial, it could be confusion, it could be fear. My experience with coming out was that at first i outright denied it for fear of being disowned, hated, even killed. my parents were heavily christian (particularly my father), and so i knew it to be an abomination, a sin, making me less than scum. What furthered this notion was going to Our Lady of Sorrows school (a catholic school and church). i didn't come out until maybe a year into tech school (i was 18.) even then i was mortified to see how my friends took it; i was aware that they were all rather catholic (or at least upstanding members of society). My friend helped me get to it when he started asking me questions like who i thought was cute/hot, and at first we were both believing the lie that i was Bisexual. then as time went on i realized that i didn't like girls... i was gay, fully gay. i look back on my past and wish i would have come out sooner.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Joey almost everyone has gone through this..I know when I was younger I went the same way...I had girlfriends but I also like doing it with a guy..Evedryone has a point in there life that they say who am I???Thats when they relize what they wanted...Some take longer then others thats why the get married..I did...

Paul_Whalley_48096
Posted

I was the same I had girlfriends but founjd out later in life I liked guys too

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

either you are gay or you are straight. there is no inbetween. that is how i feel about it

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

But thre are guys young and old that it takes awhile to find themselves..

Posted

i must respectfully say that i don't quite agree with that viewpoint, homer... It is quite possible for a person to be attracted to both men and women. i have a friend who is bisexual and another who is as he quotes it 80% gay. I can see it as possible.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

true but when it comes to bi sexuals, most of then only date girls just to cover up who they really are

Posted

i do agree...it takes a while...my fear was like everyone else's...except for the fear of getting killed...i'm pretty sure my family & friends weren't gonna kill me for being gay...but i do believe people can be bisexual...i mean how unbelieveable can it really be???...just be cause gay guys like men...& straight guys like girls...doesn't mean it has to be that black & white...we may not understand how it's possible to love both genders at the same time...that's my opinion...

Posted

just because they choose a girl most times...doesn't mean they're not attracted to guys...even if they choose to hide it...the feelings are there...just like i said...i tried to deny my feelings...but they weren't going anywhere...so the same could apply to bisexuals...try as you may...you can never deny who you really are...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Thats for sure @Joey.....It just takes some people longer then others..

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Like I have said be true to yourself frist...

Posted

hey Mike...you're spelling my name wrong...haha...you keep saying Joey...& i'm like...who is this Joey???...lol...there's no Joey here...my name is JONY...

gstanescu84
Posted

I agree with Paul Fuller, dat it can be hard to figure out whether u like boys r girls r both. at one stage i was into dis girl back when i was a kid. however the gay bubble as i to call it, started pushing its way in. all this occured because of the area i grew up in, my paretns and peer pressure as Paul says. So i think ppl should take as long as dey want into figurring out who they truly are. I know alot of gays, who are in their 40s. If it was up to me, becuase of my peer pressure tc., I wouldn't have come out at all. But becuase of my boyfriend, I felt I had to.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Sorry Jony was thinking of someone else when I was typing....LOL

Posted

haha...so i see...silly Joey...lol...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Yes he was fun..