Jony_Star

Let's Not Spread Rumors... - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

i dont know if there are rumors spreading about Dean John Adams...i know a mutual friend had posted up on his status not to accept his friend request because he was a lying pedophile...and i don't know how many of you were actually messaged by him or anything...i do admit he came onto me a little strongly...but i actually got to chat with him today...and i kinda got him to see things differently...i don't know if i really got through to him or not...but i'm hoping i did...he's a nice guy...we had a small chat...so i don't know...but it is best if we don't spread any rumors or judge people without getting to know them...cause that's kinda mean...

Rod_Bell
Posted

BSTJ=Be Slow To Judge

Mark_Druce
Posted

hi guys i dont like rumors and judge people but i dont know how doing this one day someone will say something .

Posted

I too have chatted with him and he's a nice guy so I agree it is best if we don't spread any rumors or judge people without getting to know them first.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I have talk with dean many times and he has message me too..No were did i feel that he was anything less then truthfull with me...I would like to know who posted that in his states..@Joey will you message me....

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

why can't we just get along with out spreading rummers about other people? i mean dont judge some one till you really get to know some one. every one is who they are no matter what so dont judge.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Some people just judge other by the way they talk to them..

Posted

well i myself wasn't responding to his messages because he was talking about loving me & that i was always his...so i was like oh my...here we go again...but i chatted with him yesterday...and he seems like a nice person to chat with..i explained that he came onto me a little too strong with saying things like that...& well he apologized and everything...so i decided to give him another chance...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Yes he is like others on here looking for a lover...But he is a very nice guy..

Rod_Bell
Posted

Sometimes I ask myself "What is making person A do or be at what they're doing?". Sometimes people are looking for attention , looking for love, wanting to feel connected or something else, As a therapist, I've learned to havecan open mind andcutilize empathy.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

lets hope he and the others find what they are looking for....I enjoy just being friends with people

Posted

yea...i just hope he knows how to keep the conversation at a friendship level...yesterday i had to repeat myself...he kinda took it a little hard...but hopefully he does understand...i don't like deleting people...& i don't like to get upset with them either...

Jimmy_McClellan
Posted

Of all the things said to me on this site, Dean has said some of the nicest. He's a shameless flirt, but nice.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i really have not had the chance to talk to dean but he sounds like a real sweet heart

Posted

yea he is a flirt...but i do agree...a nice guy...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

there is another guy that everyone needs to watch for his name is archie angel he is asking for money

Posted

well...he'll be wasting his time with me...i'm broke...lol..

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

There are other who have reported him and when I try to can't get to his page..

Posted

Rumors are crap tbh.

Posted

he sent friend request today,i accepted and sent him a message am sure we will get along,he looks like a nice person to me

Posted

he sent friend request today,i accepted and sent him a message am sure we will get along,he looks like a nice person to me

Posted

he sent me a friend request tonight,i accepted and sent him a message,he looks like a nice enough person

Posted

and then he doesnt talk to me i hate it when ppl do that crap