I so confused about myself...did I - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I like girl ....but why I like boy more that girl??

this thing gonna kill me........

Peter_Pan_53637
Posted

just the gene

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

only you can answer why you like boys more than girls

Posted

just be who you are and relax about it all. If you're gay you have no more control over that than if you're straight. So above all be yourself.

Posted

Will its up 2 u wat u want 2 do u could always be BI and still have sex with girls and guys. But u have 2 make ur mined up if u want 2 just be with one or the other.

Posted

Being bi is also not a choice. You are the way god made you and that's all. you can be bi in your acts and how you are socially but if you're gay it's only a ruse to feel accepted by those you don't really want to be with. So figure out what you are and don't force yourself to be something you're not. You wouldn't be happy being a phony. Be sincere and be you.

gstanescu84
Posted

The best way in my opinion, which girl/guy or both woudl you prefer. Ur body will react by say making u hard in front of a picture or da person themselves. or maybe u mite find guys sexier dan women r da the other way round. As everyone else here is saying only you can say. NO ONE else.

Posted

emm....My family dislike Person that gay or Les.....specialy their son ME.....
Realy killing me

Posted

You have to hang in there and don't give up just be yourself. And if your family doesn't know your secret then don't tell them not until you are ready.

Posted

im the same bro. I have been with girls most of the time and some of them just arouse me so much. but guys are different and give u different feelings as well, somehow i like being more active doing sth we like together like sports. Whereas most of the girls dislike sports but shopping. So yeah, depends what ur looking for i guess.

SRECKO_MARTAC
Posted

i just love young boys

Posted

Don't knock your self out, over this, if your Bi, then great, it's great to have two loves, in this world, go with what your heart tells you...

Posted

I knew at 14 that girls were not 4 me as I could not even get an erection when I saw them in a bikini on a beach but I did when I saw a boy in speedos, what a reaction.

Posted

Sound familar, I was married, but it ended, in '97, became gay, met a guy, had a nine year relationship with him, being single since '08. First real stirring that I liked guys, was seeing, High School friend in shower, really got turned on, buy his smooth, body, and cute tight ass.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Zak everyone here has said it...Be yourself and be happy...You can learn to love the one your with at that time..Remember that One man knows how the other wants to be touch and feels...

As for the mom & dad goes only tell them when you feel it is right for you..But remember that most mom and some dads already know...Speaking as a dad..

Yes also remember that God made you in his likeness & he will always love you...
Hopes this helps..

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

the way that i feel about it is this: they gays are born gay, they did not choose it.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Yes i say your are born the way God makes you but for some it takes time to learn who they are..

Eric_Muñoz_Doering
Posted

Just hear your heart and go for your own disires

Posted

I been try many time to tell the truth....but they think that was a joke....
and laught at me say "...hahaha..that was funny"
I not have enough strength..to go on my life...

Posted

now don't say that. if they don't believe you... that's honestly their issue to deal with. you've told them, they reacted the way the did. you are still you, and you are still perfect just the way you are. The only person in life you honestly have to please is yourself. being somebody you aren't isn't going to make you feel any better.

i certainly hope that things go well for you, zak (if i may call you that). I know it can be a very scary and confusing moment in time, but if you stick with it... you never know what might happen. you might be pleasantly surprised.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Zak please don't let this eat you up..Things in life are hard but be yourself and live your life the way you and God wants you too...He made you and he will show you the way..

Posted

tHanks for the advice...ALL of you
I think now is not for me to give up....
I realy want to be myself.....THanks Friends

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I love hearing that Zak and if you ever need to talk just message me...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

we are our selfs and no one can ever change that so just be you. some one once said that he had to be himself cause no one will ever be him so do me a favor and be just you for your self zak

Posted

Don't fight it mate - enjoy the feelings and the guys that go with them!