Danielle_Stalley

Need help/ gift ideas! - Lesbian Ladies

Danielle_Stalley
Posted

Hi all!

So I need a little assistance on this one. I'm going to visit my girlfriend this weekend who lives out of state and I want to bring her down something as a gift but im unsure of what to give her exactly!

Im in need some inspiration of gift ideas! I'm just thinking of something cute and sweet to give to her. Nothing huge, just something to let her know that im thinking of her.

Any ideas??

Have a good one all!

Posted

say a little about her? what does she like? whats her personality?

Danielle_Stalley
Posted

Well she's a musician, she teaches music to school students. She likes sport as well quite a bit so im thinking of going in either direction. She's pretty goofy, quite witty. I've been trying to drop hints to her but if I drop too many more she's going to pick up that I'm trying to think of something perfect to give her.

Georgie_Morris
Posted

how about something simple like a long thin necklace chain with a musical note charm on it? Or make her a cool mix CD, when me and my girlfriend were doing long-distance we'd send music to each other, you could also do something like do short videos of yourself talking to her for the days after you've left? So she's only allowed to watch them on the day you've done them for - you can also follow these by doing them via facebook?

Sometimes the small things make more of an impact than the big things - like taking her one perfect flower (or a perfect single rose if you're not sure what her favourite is) with a bow around it, instead of a bunch of roses that can easily be picked up at a gas station by anyone.
do something small and simple, that shows that time has been spent thinking about her, and you can't go wrong

Danielle_Stalley
Posted

Brilliant ideas, thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!