New Horizens - The Gay Christian Network

Posted

Has anyone heard of the Liberty Church Blackpool,its a church designated for the use of LGBT members it meets twice a week once on Sunday evenings and on a Wednesday evening as a study group

Dave_John_41664
Posted

check it out on google....and ya need to loose the profile pic mate !!!...Not a good look !!

Posted

itsa shame they don't have one in london ,i want to start going back to my church st saviours in warwick avenue in london ,but would be nice to pray with gays and lesbians !

Posted

yeah i agree lose the profile picture its a bit scary aint no one goin for that shit!

Dave_John_41664
Posted

lol....ive never felt the need to go to a "gay church"...im part of the Vineyard group of churches..never had an issue being gay and a christian..but yea, nice to meet up with " ya own kind " so to speak !!!

Posted

if i told the congrigation i would pray with that i was gay they woul never except me being gay is not in the bible and i woul never be accepted i think its a powerful statement if we all stand together and let the world know that god doesnt accept us because we are not straight people !

Posted

Yes Peter Lee Knight agree with you but the Liberty church lets you say you are gay and proud of it thats what make us unique and I am very glad I found it

Dave_John_41664
Posted

Hay, God loves gay people as much as strate people...being gay is just part of who we are as people...Theres a big difference between religion ....most of which is man made and stinks of death and the reality of a christian faith that is real and alive...and hay..we can pray for people any where ...i prayed for a friend of mine in a pub sat night ...gay /staight.../ black / white...its just a label...be proud of the person you are !

Posted

Thanks Dave

Toni_Stewart
Posted

I agree with Dave God loves All including animals...there is no respective person with God...so don't put yourself down...and keep your head lifted up....in your gay spirit....

Posted

church i go to is mcc where mostly gays n lesbians go to but its open to public very lovely church

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Thats so true the Mcc church I go to we have at least 10 str8 people and couples who atten every Sunday..Mcc is very open and loving...

Shelley_M_Woods
Posted

I belonged to mcc church in cali. right now i'm not into organized religon but have a very close walk with the lord. I'm glad to see other churches that accept us. church is about love just as jesus loved the sinners in his day we are sinners but as long as we have jesus were not going to hell

Toni_Stewart
Posted

i attend a couple of mcc services Austin and Waco... i found them to be very open arms...

Posted

im a chrch of england but my sister is a catholic and when she got married the prist was talking about sinners such as if you are not married and have children he also mentioned homosexuals as the other ! it made me upset because i believe god put us on earth for a reason not too be sinners but to be a good p;erson is more important !

Dave_John_41664
Posted

we are all sinners, ....saved by grace,....... (as the bible reminds us)....The Church is full of " Religion "...well some churches are...good to let those kind of comments go over ya head...God Loves you and excepts you as you are...and its through him that we become the people he wants us to be!

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

God is good all the time....

Shelley_M_Woods
Posted

The lord has been good and blessed my life I'm still here when by all prodictions I should've died 6 years ago. Praise god that he is alive and well in my and I can share that hope with others

Toni_Stewart
Posted

There is no Respective person with God... He put his spirit in everybody.... Love is da only commandment that supersedes the others...

Posted

i dont go to church,im a catholic,i believe in something and i pray any day,,but i always pop into the church when all is quiet and sorene to pray( and for him to take care of me,,i believe we all have our own personal angel watching us)... on my own,,after 9 heart attacks and two major heart surgeries.operations i pray life to continue,,i get more sense and satisfaction that way

Toni_Stewart
Posted

wow...sound like the very print of God...

Toni_Stewart
Posted

only a child of God could tell a story like that.... you should feel bless... because you are...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Amen