Jony_Star

Let's Learn About Ourselves... - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

well you guys were nice enough to tell what you thought about me...so now i want you to learn a little more about me...& i would also like to learn about you...though this may sound like a game...it's actually really not...i'm pretty sure you can tell by the title...i want us to share our virtues and flaws...you can share as many as you're comfortable with on both...there is no limit...because everyone is different...& this is really interesting...as we all get to read a little bit about each other...& actually learn something...feel free to describe your virtues & flaws if you like...or you can just name them...it's your choice...

Virtues
Good listener
Healer-i tend to have a passion and the gift to heal people emotionally...
Free Spirited
Friendly
Unique-as each one of us here...i am my own person...i have my own thoughts, ideals, & feelings...

Flaws
Impulsive
Highly Sensative...it's good to show you're emotions...but i can't help but to feel highly sensative...whether when i'm mad, sad, or anythin bad...
Dreamer-it's good to have dreams...but i've kinda detached myself from reality from time to time...

well...this is only a little bit of me...but at least you know a little bit more about me...i'm sure you all have noticed my virtues...but i also wanted to share my flaws...as we don't often really get to know them...

Posted

Sat., May 14th, 11, 11:50 Hrs. M.D.T.
Hi,
Interesting Comments. Seen Your Views/Comments to Others. Most Interesting and Informative as Such,
Tnx,
Operater.

Posted

okay...i'll have a go then
VIRTUES:
reflective
pacifist
self-sacrificing
expressive
creative
empathetic
sociable
literate
quick-thinking
random

FLAWS:
impulsive
short attention/memory span
oblivious
self-sacrificing (a flaw and a virtue i guess)
OCD on some things
random
passive

hmm....can't think of any more....i would have thought there was more to me, but oh well

Posted

that's very good Keandre...& thanx for the compliments Dean & Andrew...

Posted

thank you Jony! i love yours, especially the healer part. wish i could do that well....i usually just mess up

Posted

Flaws (at least some of them)

Too skinny
Not good looking
No hair much
Too careful
Scared to commit
Too shy
Alway comparing guys against my dead dad
Stupid, getting myself into situations I cant handle
A nerd
A swot
I blush and stutter and stammer with strangers

Virtues

Honest
Can write storied an poetry
Not much else

Posted

well Keandre...healing takes time...but it takes true listening skills...listening to the person...& listening to their heart...but anyone can do it...you have to open yourself to everything...open your mind...open your ears...& most importantly open you heart...we all make little mistakes along the way...that's how we learn...so that next time we can do a little better...well Dean...seems like you need to balance yourself out a bit more...i'm sure when you're able to work through your flaws...you'll be able to add more virtues to your list...or you may some virtues they just didn't come up...i know i have more virtues & flaws...but those are the ones that came to me quickly so i wrote those down...but there's more to me than that...but very interesting choices guys...

Posted

Oh dean, you're not ugly at all, you are very cute and tbh being a nerdis not a flaw at all.

Flaws:
Fat
Too inquisitive
Honest and blunt (also a virtue)
Pale hehe

Virtues:
Intelligent
Well humored
Honest And blunt
Confident
Secure
Adventurous
Passionate and loyal

That might be it hehe

Posted

ah adventurous...i love adventurous...i'm a bit adventurous myself...i love exploring new places & doing new things...it's fun...& i'm all about fun...haha...

Posted

Well jony, seems we are the same haha, love new things and testing my limits hehe

Posted

yea...we're the same...and different in our own way...good to know we have some things in common...

Posted

Hehe like I had a doubt

Allister_Gomez
Posted

Virtues

Kindhearted
Poetic
Smart
Can be sexy
Eager to learn
Fun-loving
Gamer
Comfortable with myself

Flaws
Moody
Timid
Overly curious
To talkative
Passive
Confusing (To other people and myself at times lol)
Protective (Flaw and Virtue)
Lazy at times

Posted

hey, dean... you are good looking, you know. much better than me, that's for certain.

Virtues:
thinker
calm
kind
loving
giving

flaws:
not very confident
low self esteem
afraid of showing off my body (probably for good reason)
never takes intuitive leaps

Posted

(I behave quite differently in real life to how I do here, so some of this may not seem to stack up with the gays.com impression of me:

Virtues:

- Typically honest and - more importantly - knowing when and how to be honest.

- Above-average intelligence and pretty well-read for my age.

- Much better at thinking objectively/externally than most people are. I'm very good at adopting a neutral attitude for assessing my own actions and others.

- Can be judgemental. Sometimes things need judging, and people refuse to do it.

- Actually pretty mellow and hard to phase. (I did say I behave differently on here :P)

Vices:
- Slight inferiority complex. I often go through phases of getting obsessively envious of somebody smarter than me (or some other perceived superiority) and forget I'm actually pretty smart/cool myself.

- Slightly obsessive/fixational. I get infatuated quite easily, but usually catch myself doing it so have to snap out of it. The plus side is that I am absolutely excellent at hiding it - to the degree that it's virtually undetectable.

- Can be judgemental. Sometimes you're wrong.

- Said objectivity often bizarrely leads to holding myself to quite high standards and getting frustrated/stressed/unhappy when I don't meet them (and then getting angrier for doing that in the first place).

Posted

Virtues:
I too am a

Good listener,
Friendly,
honest ,
loyal,

Flaws:

Sensitive,
shy,
also Lazy, -at times
not very confident, - at times
low self esteem, -at times

And other things.

Posted

very good guys...i feel you Allister & La'akea i sometimes feel lazy too...but we all have our days...Michael well we all go through a phase of low self-esteem...but it's possible to work through it...very interesting choices nick...you should always strive to be the best person you can be...the rest really isn't as important...& there's no need for standards when it comes to being who you are...i'm glad you guys shared a little bit...thank you...

Posted

yeah, jony... it goes in shifts for me... it really does. today was a bad day for me; the ever so lovely "forever alone" feeling. -.-

Posted

It's ok Michael, if you put it into perspective with a desperate sort of perspective, with all of the people that are eternally alone, we are in fact never alone

I like to paint to keep myself distracted it all falls into place when we least expect it

Posted

i'm sure none of us aren't meant to be alone...but if we accept that feeling and believe we're gonna end up alone...then you best believe that's what your future is gonna be...but the grass is always greener on the other side...we just gotta make it to that other side...that's all...keep your spirits up...read my quote...it's my special quote...and i really do believe it's true...

Posted

sometimes it's just hard to believe that a person can find this attractive... though i try to hold out hope because it really is like you say... you never know what the future will hold, either.

Posted

Let's have a go at this, then...

Virtues:
Open Minded
God-centred
Tolerant
Talented Musician
"Bangin' DJ"
Young for my age (mainly on the inside. The outside is getting a bit rough!).

Flaws:
Shy around new people
A little OCD
Talk too much
Can be selfish
Need to constantly be the centre of attention
Dislike my own appearance
Inability to choose the right clothes (I always look like an Oxfam Shop Reject!)
Too old for most things I want to do and most people I want to be around!

I just want to touch on the one guy who only listed flaws and no virtues...

Dean, let's go through these one at a time:

Too skinny - Some guys (including me) call that an Athleitic Build, and are incredibly turned on by it!

Not good looking - Are you kidding??? Let's you & me walk into a gay bar together, and see who gets hit on first!

No hair much - GOOD! By the time you're my age, you'll start noticing hair sprouting in places where you didn't know you had places and wish you'd never grown any at all!

Too careful - That could one day save your life.

Scared to commit - Aren't we all? We're men for goodness sake!

Too shy - Which is a much more attractive trait than being too loud or too pushy or too full of your own importance.

Alway comparing guys against my dead dad - Can't blame you for that, and, from the little you've told me about him, we guys have a lot to live up to!

Stupid, getting myself into situations I cant handle - You're a teenager. It's part of the brief! ;-)

A nerd, A swot - I'll take these together... This is the age of the "Nerd". The richest man in the world is one, and a lot of people would like to date him, and a whole pile of guys would like to BE him! I'm guessing our Billy doesn't see it as a flaw! ;-)

I blush and stutter and stammer with strangers - Which I, for one, would find incredibly cute. Better that than be so overconfident that people regard you as an asshole!

So, you see, you can turn all of those flaws into virtues! :-)