Rachel_Kind

Friends - Lesbian Ladies

Rachel_Kind
Posted

What do you think of straight guys. Is it hard to be friends with them or is it easier. I feel since I am bi though I tend to prefer woman guys fall for me who are just friends and it makes it complicated.

Courtney_Stokes
Posted

i personally love having guys as friends. theres less drama and more fun. it takes a while for me to get comfortable around them since i have zero trust in guys. plus even though im very openly gay around them ive had at least 6 guys ask if they could try and turn me straight. it gets a little old. but once they get it through their thick skulls that i wont sleep with them they are fun to be around and they always come to me for advice when they have problems with their girlfriends lol

Posted

I talk to guy friends a lot different than to girls. It is certainly easier for me to meet guys and talk to them for the first time, girls tend to make me all nervous and awkward whereas guys just don't at all. And guys are fun to hang out with, but I don't think I'd trust them as easy with anything that would be bothering me.

Pia_Kitty_Olstad
Posted

I prefer guy-friends. Sure, it's complicated if they fall for you or try funny business, but you should be able to hold your own and let them know it's not happening. As for comments about converting you, laugh and ignore.
My best friend is a straight guy, he has said he's in love with me, I have told him that it will never happen and if he can't deal, we can't be friends.
I trust him completely.

Posted

I like to hang out with straight guys when I want to have a rowdy time (guys period, gay or straight can be alot of fun) and girls when I want to have it all lol and the guys I hang out with flirt with me and I flirt right back, but they get that I'm a lesbian and have never made a real move at me.
I'm always a little too shy to talk to a girl that I find attractive, but I'm working on it lol
I find that both genders have just as much drama as the other, though some of my girl friends can get more spiteful then any guy I've ever met

D.M_Barrera
Posted

I never seem to get along with straight guys.. We end up in a possition in which I am either in charge of them or under them. And either way we end up trying to solve conflict and they act like cowards. Makes me frustrated that they don't have the balls to fix it...so I push them away.

jessicazylee
Posted

I prefer guy friends, I dont get women very well. I grew up with three brothers, so I think that's the main reason lol

it's hilarious that i joined a sorority. but in my defense, we're all queer [one got a FTM brother, one straight sister, and everyone else is les or bi]

Posted

love love love