Ashley_Roush_37103

Being gay& disabled - Lesbian Ladies

Ashley_Roush_37103
Posted

Being gay & disabled is very hard bc not many people like gays or disabled people they must think I'm a freak but I'm not I born gay& disabled. N I would like to change people's minds about me but I can't. Idk why people can t be. My friend in get to know me. I'm very kind n caring

Oceania_Bare
Posted

That is alot to have on one plate...
You really need to be able to call people out on their bullshit to thrive with your challenges~ People are fucking nasty to disabled people for no reason at all, so much bullshit.
At the beach I work at in the summer a disabled guy's car got towed because he was in a handicap spot without the correct plates. He had full hand controls in his vehicle and everything. People fucking disgust me.

Ella_Castro
Posted

i agree with oceania sum people are really fcked up and that should be stopped , im very impressed with ure courage to speak out Ashley good job , just remember alot of immature ppl are very naive and ignorant never allow other people's words or opinions affect you. stupid words will remain stupid . point blank period . keep ure head up and remain strong for the people that love you .

Rachel_Kind
Posted

People suck, you will find friends adventually. Maybe you can start on the internet, like on blogs about topics you like?

Posted

People are filled with so much hate these days & anyone or anything that doesn't fit in their category of "normal".. just isn't right. Just ignore their ignorance. & you will find friends, i actually have a few decent ppl in my life that i am proud to know.. and they came around just when i was giving up on mankind. Just stay strong & keep your head up.. everything will be fine.

Posted

love you

Julia_Kahane
Posted

i know what u mean i have a form of autism and when i tell them that they run the other way i just want to find a girl that likes me for who i am

Posted

I know it's hard to make friends these days my son has autism which means I can't just go out I have to stay home with him. He needs one on one care.
Also I have a form of blood cancer but its under control now but this made me sick for a very long time.
I agree with Rachel the Internet is a great place to start but also if you can join a group in your local area just to get out and about that is great too.
I know there is a lot of ignorance out there but even just reading this here you can see there are good people in the world.
Maybe start by adding these lovely ladies to your friends list and say hi to them also I'm always happy to make new friends on here so add me girls.
Good luck Ashley

Posted

I disagree with you Dorothy. She doesn't need a man to change her esp when it comes to her sexuality. A person cant make you who you're not. Ashley you seem like an amazing girl. Everyone has details about them just because you are disable it doesn't define who you are, its just an other detail about yourself. There's a lot of open minded people at there. You just have to be yourself and find those people who love you for you :-)

Posted

What the hell u disagreeing with me about don't come here saying u having an hard time being born gay and disable and turn around and start showing off a photo saying this is my new men either u gay or u not and for female saying they gay after they had a hard time with men don't fly either I never with men on no kind of level and stilled born gay until I find the right girl not man she young so she still don't know life let her do her fuck ups now

Posted

Why are you getting so worked up for? This is suppose to be a community with discussions not one to shed hate on one an other. I was disagreeing with the fact that you said she needs a man to be happy and not be gay. Its her sex life which only concerns herself and the one who lays in her bed. Just like the gay community doesn't like when we get judge with our sexually follows the line of judging one an other. She had a hard life and if she chooses to have a boyfriend then it's her choice doesn't mean she doesn't love woman any less. Bisexuals are considered part of the gay community if people disagree or not. She loves who she loves its her life and its hers to live.