Jony_Star

It's Time For Me To Learn About Myself... - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I've been commenting a while now...and even chatted with some of you privately...and 4 some reason...i wanna ask you this question...but i want to ask the guys that have read my comments and have chatted with...what do you think about me???...what kind of impression have i given u???...again this is all curiosity...i don't wanna come off as self-centered or conceited w/this topic...but it would be good for me to learn how other people have seen me throughout this time...feel free 2 say anything...just please keep it clean...nothing dirty from anybody...cuz to me this is somewat a serious topic...but there's nothing that will make me upset or anything...i can take criticism...so please you don't have to sugar coat anything...let me have it...like the title says...it's time for me to learn about myself...so be as honest as possible...thank you...

Posted

I haven't had any complains or whatever so far about you. You''re a decent guy Jony. :-)

Posted

Well we haven't talk so yeah
But hit m up in Facebook
luisant11@hotmail.com
So I can answer this later

Posted

We've only chatted a couple of times, but seems all good to me. We can chat anytime. =)

Timothy_Brown
Posted

You seem like a nice person from everything that I have experienced.

Posted

Well we haven't chatted yet but from what I been reading that you posted like the games you seem to be a nice guy.

Posted

I think there are time when what you post is hard to follow. Not because you aren't intelligent or anything, but because some of us are more accustomed to reading English, not text. But from our interactions, you would be someone I would be willing to meet and buiild a friendshiip with.

Antony_Terrance_Parker
Posted

Yes I agree with the above although you have calmed the text style down alot more.I am asking myself why you would post this question though.You are opening yourself up to hear coments/compliments,all seems a bit oedipal.

Antony_Terrance_Parker
Posted

Sorry not oedipal i meant narcissim.

Posted

Well Anthony...as i said before...it's just a question that popped into my head...i'm not seeking any praise or anything...it's just a simple curiosity of mine of what people would say...i'm a curious guy w/random questions...& this is one of those random questions...

Dave_Mack
Posted

I too had the chance to chat with you once and you came off as a warm and decent guy. You have some family responsibilities but that has not seemed to cramp you. All in all I would certainly be hanging with you if we lived close by one another.BTW this IS a very good question. Wish I'd have thought of it myself.

Robert_Connors
Posted

u always seem to be polite and kind in the chat room so I can say u r a kind and desent guy smiles :-)

Antony_Terrance_Parker
Posted

Yes kind and polite I agree.Just thought it was a strange thing to ask.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

jony, from what i read in your comments, you are a sweet, good looking guy who is smart, honest to the point and very conciouse about what you say and think. if i did not have a partner and if i was closer to your age, i would ask you for a date lol just kidding. you are very kind, polite and sexy stud.

Posted

yes it is a strange thing to ask...then again i'm sort of a strange guy myself...so it suits me i guess...but thank you all for answering this silly random question...

Daniel_Markov
Posted

hi jony.i dont think you're self-centered setting this topic .often I'm wondering the same thing.What do my friends really think of me? for the ohters i dont care.When I ask them they just laughed or turned to joke??looking at the comments I think you will not find the answer y r loking for .at least not here(They are too nice :-))))))))). hav a nice Friday 13 ciao.

Dave_Mack
Posted

Sorry Dan but all have been honest here, Trust me we have had some royal assholes on here and we shun them or ignore them AND if they ever asked this question they might not like what they get. Jony asked an honest question and was given honest answers, He IS a decent guy,. Wish he lived near me...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

the question is not silly, it is triing to find out the personal out look that you give out to other people

Posted

@ Dan...well i'm not lookin for anything but honesty...and i don't question people's honesty...because i don't feel like the have any need to lie...i've seen them when they don't agree with someone...and i know they've seen me not agreeing with people...i'm sure they have no problem telling me if i have flaws or anything...@ Tanguy...lol...why does living in Pasadena,CA make me awesome???...

Robert_Barton
Posted

It's not where you are but, who you are that makes you awsome. some of my best and truest friends came from the so called wrong side of the tracks. Just be true to your selfe and honest with others, thats the most awsome thing you can do.

Posted

for sure Robert...that's the only thing i know how to do...being myself is not a problem anymore...probably because like everyone else...i've hidden my true self for most of my life...& i don't want to spend the rest of my life still choosing to hide...so what you see is what you get...nothing more...nothing less...just good ol me...again thanks for the compliments & honest opinions...i'm glad to know that you all feel that i've given you the respect & the honesty that we all deserve...& i'm also very happy that we all get along so well...thanks again guys...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Jony like most of everyone else said I think you are a nice guy and have alot on your mind..The best way to learn about yourself is asking question to other and see what they say..I have learn alot about people on here some good and some bad..You speak your mind and you try not to let peoples comments get to you like some others do..Be yourself and be happy with your life..

Posted

for sure Michael...that's exactly what i'm doing...& exactly what i'll be doing for the rest of my life...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

thats what we all should do...take a look at ourself...