why is it so hard for love to find me or for me to find it? - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

Over the years and the moving around still I have a void in my heart where I know love should be but why can I not find it or why has it not found me?

Posted

It finds you when you are ready. You can't go looking for it because 9 times out of 10 you wont find it. Love isn't something that you can go searching for. I believe that we all have a soul mate, one person meant for you and only you. Sometimes it happens when you are young, but generally it happens when you least expect it. I wish you luck on your journey.

Posted

I sort of agree with Carla, while I don't believe that there's only one perfect match out there, a great match is very rare so it seems as though there's only one. And one can't search for love, it just comes.

I know what you mean though, I've had plenty of offers of relationships but there's only one I wanted and she disappeared. There's that void that you know what it is but can't fill. I'm sure however that you and I will find another 'one' in time though.

Posted

Let m reiterate what I meant. I believe we can "love" more than one person, but I believe in "the one". Our soul mate. I have dated a lot of women, I loved a few of them at the time, or felt something akin to love, but I have only ever been in love with one person, my soul mate. Two halves of a whole. That is all I meant. There is an old story that I believe to be more fact than fiction. In the beginning of time people started out with two heads, four arms and four legs, but only one soul. The gods became jealous so they split them in half, leaving us all searching for the other half all of our days. Life after life we search and it is rare to find the other half, but when it happens you know.

D.M_Barrera
Posted

I think the problem lies in yu believing that someone is kuming from somewhere just for yu. No one kums from anywhere, and no one leaves to anywhere. If yu get that yu will hurt less. By believing that yur true love is kuming, yu get anxious and desperate when it doesn't show, and once yu meet someone if it doesnt work and it ends yu will believe they left...to someone else and thus yu will suffer.

Instead, start living the Now. Do what yu'v always wanted to do, and go where yu've always wanted to go. Enjoy each minute, cheerish each special person who is a part of yur life. That way, when yu meet someone, yu are not dependant that they have kum to kreate this ideal world filled with love. Because as mortals she will dissappoint yu, she wont be perfect. And yu will knw to love the good in her, and understand the imperfections.

ANDREA_ACOSTA
Posted

we have to learn how to love ourselves first...then aprecciate what life has given us, me..i love my mom, i love my puppy, my babe, i love guacamole, tacos and tamales etc...that is love...

Ella_Castro
Posted

lolz i love guacamole too Andrea hehehe that was funny , but dont get impatient Love will find you , sometimes i feel the same "like im gna be alone for the rest of my life "but than i tell my self "id rather be alone than be with bad company", idk why but im a firm believer of "things happen for a reason" . but just be patient and appreciate all the people that Love you ,even if its not the kind of love ure looking for but its still Love at the end of the day .

Posted

Love??? I guess is the question