why does sex hurt? - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I have noticed when I have sex with other guys that I hurt afterwerds. I was just wondering if its natural because I really enjoy it. Im hopeing its just something that will pass.

SRECKO_MARTAC
Posted

i think you must change partner

Posted

I have more than one

Posted

hahahahaha....this must not be ask...it should be keep secreet...ahahaha

Posted

Dave: Has the thought not occurred to you that you have not yet managed to extinguish the source of your "pain", the last vestige of your conscience? ---R.T. Thomes

Posted

i have tried to take my mind off the pain but I guess its all part of the pleasure

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Dave if you are new at it ,it will hurt for a bit..Make sure there is plenty of lube and try to relax when you are having sex..Maybe change the way you are having it..try sitting on it..you have controll that way on how far it goes in..Pain is part of pleasure but you should not hurt if you have been doing it for awhile..

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Also just take your time when having sex..

Posted

RELAX. I think you are making sex painful by thinking about pain. If you keep telling yourself that something is going to hurt, it will. But also something others have said, relax, and lube. If your guy is impaling you on a dry rod, it's gonna hurt.

Posted

thanks for the great comments and not Im not new to this I been doing it since I was 15. I will talk to my guy about it and see what he thinks. I know that when we have used lube in the past its not hurt. Thanks for all the great comments and please keep them coming. x

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Your welcpme Dave like I said maybe you need to get on top and ride it like you want to..Slow and easy or fast and hard you controll it.

Posted

I think some degree of pain adds to the pleasure of being fucked afterall you a getting a nice throbbing cock up your ass to massage your prostate with awonderful explosion at the end of it Theres tons of pleasure for a moment of pain Sock it to me guys

Posted

yeah it blows my mind and I wouldnt have it any other way. I love my guy and he is so amzing in bed. I just hope he keeps himself safe. x

Posted

when my guy fucks me he puts on lots of lube gently gets his hard cock at my tight asshole He then puts some pressure on my ass and gently slips his cock through my asshole The anticipation of the upcoming pleasure of him fucking me makes the entrance of his cock a delight

Allister_Gomez
Posted

Wait... does having sex with a man hurt? I wouldn't know but here is sort of my advice maybe it hurts because you're naturally tight or maybe he is a bit on the large side? If you haven't tried a condom with lots of lubercant maybe that would be an option? Good luck!!! ~Alli

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Allister When you frist do it with a man YES it does hurt,but as you keep doing it with lube the pain goes away no matter how big he is there will be some pain in the frist few stokes but like I have said in this discussion if it still hurts get on top and ride it like you want too..Don't Forget To lube!!! BE in controll of it...

Allister_Gomez
Posted

Ok ok thanks Michael!!!!

SRECKO_MARTAC
Posted

no pain

gstanescu84
Posted

Allister has a point in being if ur ass is naturally tite. den dere maybe soem point in da pain. .

Posted

Dont think about the pain just relax and let it happen being fucked by a guy with a great cock is the best part of sex Cheers

Posted

Hopefully if it is done right you really shouldnt get too much pain,maybe a guy being more gentle is better

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I am glad we all could help. Just remiember lube is better then spit