younger guys who like older guys - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

a place fo younger men who like older to have a chat

Posted

I'm definently more attracted to younger guys and always have been. Most of my friends sexual or not are under 25. Just seem to have a good rapour with younger

Posted

I prefer younger guys but they dont seem to want me to approach them - Please try and explain where I go wrong - I go to prides all over the UK but I just dont seem to pull !!!!!

Posted

I too prefer younger guys. is it a bad thing that younger for me me is 40 or>? I actually had a young lad hti on me on the way home from work last night. He's cute but way to young and only interested in 3 hots and cot. He dated a female acquaintance and is miraculously gay now. they are both quite unstable and prone to violence. Been there. Never again

Posted

yeah, i'm definitely into older guys. i guess it's a maturity thing, but something so intriguing about it at the same time. guys my age.....always disappoint, or at least from my experience

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i am 42 and i like younger guys but i also like older guys as well

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Andrew you have found the site for talking to older guys..Please just watch out because there are some (not all) older guys that take advantage of younger guys..If you like you can message me and we can talk more on it..

Posted

I think age is just a number, and means nothing, when it comes to love and respect

Posted

i think older guys are more sexy for sex. and more have experience with love and care... i am really into older guys.....

Posted

For me, older guys are like juicy fruits that became totally ripe! But it does not mean that the older the better as too old is like an overripe fruit...

Posted

I'm 15 and I still prefer younger guys
It my age I think ppl that is 50 years old
And trying to pull a 19 or even 26 yrs old
Is dicousting, but oh well that's just my opinion

Kenneth_Perfect
Posted

I like the soft, hot body of a younger guy, especially the smooth round butt and the hard meat.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I do too but 15 is alittle young...

Posted

for me, my limit is kinda skewed, i guess. being 16, i go anywhere up until maybe about 50's, but there are some guys in that area that i definitely wouldn't mind

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i am 42 years old and i like guys who are at least 23 or older. any younger then that is what i call jail bait

Posted

I call anywhere from 21 to early and maybe mid 30's partiers. That's they want to do. Party, party, party. sorry guys, not into that. If I wanted to do that, I'd go to a nightclub.

gstanescu84
Posted

i love younger guys. am 26. id settle for any slim guy 18 to 29. just find dem god damn sxc.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Young boys with tight bodies are hot and fun

gstanescu84
Posted

mmmm tight bodies.

Posted

im definitely into older guys. i would date a guy up until his late 20's. after im 18 or 19, then that range will hit the 30's.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Young guys shot hot loads

Posted

Lol. Yes, we do shoot hot loads. I know that I shoot very hot loads.

Chris_Binkley
Posted

I like guys my own age. Too young equals not enough life experience. Too old and I feel like I'm dating my dad.

Posted

I like how the average reaction of the younger guys to this question has been about 'maturity', 'love and care' etc. while the average reaction of the older guys has been:

"Young guys shot hot loads"
"I like the soft, hot body of a younger guy, especially the smooth round butt and the hard meat."
"mmmm tight bodies."

Methinks the mask may be slipping.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

What mask Nick???