NEXT MORNING - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

My eyes are closed, soft beads of sweat on my face, my hair is wet and curling. My mouth opens and I take a deep breath. The warm water of my bath relaxes my body. I am thinking of you, thinking of our night in the park, how you stir my desire with a word, with a look. You bring out the lover in me. Dizzy with desire, my lust for you grows daily. My cock is hard and erect, just visible in the sea of bubbles. I feel a stirring in my groin.
You went for a run. I smile as I imagine your ass in your shorts. My teeth bite my bottom lips as my hands tease my nipples. A moan escapes my lips. They still tingle from your bites last night, so sensitive today. I lift the sponge and pour some water over them, gasping at the sting. I can still feel your lips, your teeth and your touch.
The stirring between my thighs is building. Unable to resist, I slide my hand down into the water along my cock already swollen and hard. I grab it. I lift one leg out of the bath and dangle it over the side. I am not aware that you are right there in the doorway, transfixed by what you see. I feel the bubbles gently slide down my leg and i hear them tap on the floor. I don’t care , I’m lost , lost in my desire. My hand wanks my cock faster. Eyes still close, I moan loudly as the precum starts to flow. My leg over the bath tenses, I let go. I call your name as the pleasure takes me high. I lie still for the longest time, feeling good as my cock throbs.
I feel a breeze on my face and my eyes open. I look at you and my cheeks already flushed, go a deeper shade of red. You saw. You slowly strip the clothes from your body. You are aroused. Your penis is erect, your eyes are on fire. You step into the bath and cover me with your body. You take my cheeks in your hands and you kiss me. My arms go around you and i kiss softly your mouth so full of passion. “Wash me, babe”, you say.
You turn your back to me, your ass nestles between my thighs. I lift the sponge and spill water onto your shoulders, rubbing softly with my hands the bubbles into your skin. With both my hands, I caress your wet skin, down your back, your arms. I kiss all over your neck. I lie back and gently pull you with me. My knees are raised underneath your arms, my feet rest over your legs at your groin. I completely wrap you. My arms are over your chest, touching your nipples, caressing them, lightly pinching, trickling water over them. I claw softly up your tummy, whispering in your ear.
You turn in the bath and kneel over me. I reach for your lips, your finger pinch my nipples, squeezing hard. Again my leg is over the side of the bath. You crawl up to me and you growl as your cock enters my ass. I gasp, pulling you towards me. As you thrust a wave of water washes over us, cooling now it’s like an icy caress. My lips catch a nipple and I suck, greedy for you.
You speed up your thrusts. Catching my leg, you lift it up to go deeper into me. We pant and we moan. Our bodies are wet with sweat and bubbles. I cling to your shoulders, biting harder on your nipples, one then the other, hurting you, loving how you moan. Your thrusts are more urgent and harder. i feel your body tense. Your back arches, I squeeze my ass tightly. You growl, your mouth on mine. You bite my lips to blood. My body shakes violently as I cum and feel your cum filling my ass. You continue to thrust, almost lifting me out of the bath. Finally we are still. You hold my face in your hands and you kiss me hard. We close our eyes and just enjoy.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

oh baby you got me horny

Posted

Great story....you should write more....thanks

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

nice story

Richard_Edwards
Posted

absolutely great

SRECKO_MARTAC