Alex_Lee_34387

ever felt like youre not good enough? - Gay Guys! <3

Alex_Lee_34387
Posted

ever felt like youre not good enough because youre feelings are not returned by the person you hold dear to you? That unexplainable pain that cant be expressed in words and you just feel as down as ever? what happens when you crush on a straight guy? how do you get over all this? please tell me there are people out there who are like me and goes through all this pain.

Tony_Lee_Pugh
Posted

Alex You have a ratger nice pic and you should never let anyone make you feel inferior ai have had my heart smashed so much it loooks like a war took place and i lost
317 426 4009 if you want to talk
you are a beautiful man
Hugs
Tony

Adam_Plumb
Posted

Always feel lost and never good enough 4 no1

Posted

i usually feel like i'm wasting my time, but it's a compulsion i can't help. i delude myself thinking it's possible, only setting myself up for more heartbreak when i realize it's quite impossible....a self-destructive pattern i keep performing over and over again

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

there are other fish out there so dont let your feelings get the best of you sweety

Posted

Don't know about good enough ...I tend to be too honest about myself (as if that's a bad thing???) and ..even tho guys are cool about whatever those things are ..seems they trip on these things later (?) ..but ...in those cases ..I'll never know if U cannot confront me with your fears!!! TALK 2 ME!!! I'm more understanding than U may realize!!!

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Alex at this time in your life I would not let this feeling for a Str8 guy brother you..You will meet other guys that are str8 or even gay that you might fall for don't let your heart lead the way..

I have said this many of times and I know it has help others..If you know he is str8 have you try to talk to him or does he even know you are gay..If he does how does he feel about you or other gay people..

Not saying you are young but you have a long life ahead of you ...

Posted

@Alex - A crush on a straight guy isn't easy, but he's straight. You just have to move on. Think of him as a women, you'll never date that person.

And you shouldn't feel like that. The only person that you should be pleasing is yourself. You are perfect. Some people might not see that, but the ones that do will make your world like magic.

Posted

I've had a crush on a straight guy once. He was curious and wanted to experiment, so we had sex. I'm bi, but he's straight, and there's nothing I or anyone else can say or do that will change that. So my advice is don't fret over it. You can find someone, forget that straight guy. Just remember, you're a beautiful person.

Posted

a crush is nice...i felt my 1st crush in high school...and obviously i wasn't out...& besides i knew the guy was str8...but i didn't really create myself any false hopes...& i've also had crushes on friends who are str8 too...but in time i've grown to just be their friend...because that to me is more important to me than a silly crush that most likely won't happen...don't fill yourself w/false hope...because you will only be hurting yourself in the end...well in time i had really liked my 1st crush...but with that time i also had to face reality...but don't you worry...you will find someone who is able to share the same feeling...it's just a matter of waiting...it will happen when it's meant to happen...so don't lose hope...all good things come to those who wait...

Joshua_Buffalo
Posted

straight guys can be pretty understanding if they know you're out and proud. if he does'nt know yet don't just drop it on him that you like him, it freaks them out and can lead to trouble. getting over straight guys can be pretty hard, i had a huge crush on a co-worker a few years ago too. it does take time but just think how unhappy you'd be trying to convert a straight guy! :0
my best advice is to just laugh it off, you'd be surprised how making light of the little things can make you smile!

Posted

you can't convert anybody...@ least that's how i think...i mean i know i wasn't converted to being gay...i was born being gay...so why chase after someone who won't be attracted to you???...that's what kept me from having any false hopes...also what helped me is knowing he obviously had a girlfriend too...i was like oh ok...oh well...try 2 look 4 someone who is attracted to you...don't compare them to your crush either...just give another person a shot...i'm sure you'll be fine..

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

You might not be able to convert a str8 guy but I have meet a few that we have done things and they went on there way but later to come back just to have some fun...