Posted

I HAVE FOUND THAT PEOPLE ALWAYS SAY THEY WANT TO MEET BUT HARDLY EVER DO

NICE GUYS ALWAYS LIVE HUNDREDS OF MILES AWAY AND CREEPS ARE EVERYWHERE

I AM IN THURROCK AND GET INVITES TO MEET IN SCOTLAND OR SOMEWHERE

MOST MEETS ARE NO SHOWS SO I WILL MEET LOCAL OR NOT AT ALL

MSN ME IF YOU WANT TO CHAT AND MAYBE MEET

Adam_Plumb
Posted

its the same over here in brisbane I get told im lookikg 4 mr rite not mr rite now but as soon as you share pics after a while then they disappear..... or when meeting I wont have sex on the 1st date so i no if they r mr rite but they just leave so where r all these mr rites and not mr rite now.......... and these older guys that think ur a sex toy im not but i can sell you 1......

John_Forbes_50499
Posted

I HAVE THE SAME TROUBLE

Jimmy_McClellan
Posted

Same shit here. In fact, I don't even take anyone serious on these sites any more.

Adam_Plumb
Posted

That's true and even the new apps on the iPhone people say they wanna chat and as soon as u say hi u either get blocked or there ur 2 old I say then what 2 old 2 chat there totally up themselves and if this is where the world is headed I think we r all better off staying single then u wont get screwed over

Harry_Frampton
Posted

omg tell me about im in newbury but every1 always seems to be in newcastle or manchester x

Posted

I have bee caught out too , by older guys who I agreed to meet or ones that were nothing like their pic

Posted

I keep trying, because the right person will turn up one day

Posted

Happen's Dean on a lot of site's, pity as it's good 2 be honest, hav been caught myself, but now when i arrange 2 meet someone i ask what they are wearing so i get 2 look at them first from a bit of a distance.

Jimmy_McClellan
Posted

When I do find Mr. Right, I'll work harder than I have in the pastt to make him happy. I've made some mistakes to learn from. I'll be a lot more appreciative. I certainly don't want to go through this any more.

PETER_TWOWAY
Posted

I WISH IF THEY TURN UP THEY WOULD STOP HAVE A CHAT AND THEN SAY THIS IS NOT WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR OR SOME THING

Antony_Terrance_Parker
Posted

So you are an Essex boy am i correct?
I always have a fantasy and wish i could get beamed places like star treck.Traverling is such a bore.....if only it could happen we could all have a great time.