Tanguy_Muller

Sex - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

The thing that I do not understand is, why are people crazy for sex?

Almost everyday there is a multitude of people who post anywhere stating that they're horny and are in need of a skype conversation or visit from someone. Yes, sex is beyond, but it's not everything.

Could someone shed light as to why this occurs? And it's not just gay people, straight people also do this. It baffles me.

Mark_Druce
Posted

i dont understand as well i am just agreeing with u

Posted

you have a point, people do seem to be all about sex these days. i wanna say it probably is that people are more bored these days and want something explosive to make things more interesting, and what better than sex? haha, that's just my thoughts tho

Posted

my friend is that way and i dont understand it either

Alan_John_Stenning
Posted

Hi guys.I believe that some people get sex and affection mixed up.sex is an expression. perhaps they also need the affection from someone.

Mark_Druce
Posted

perhaps your right alan

PETER_TWOWAY
Posted

IT IS NOT THE SEX BUT A BIT OF COMFERT THAT WE ALL NEED

Posted

The reason people are more fixated on sex is very simple - because they can be. Particularly on the internet, which does liberate people.

Personally? It doesn't bother me. But it does bother me when people think that freedom gives them the right to abdicate on responsibility or just on personal manners. People seem to think they have an inalieable right to start talking about anything and everything with you purely because (unlike real life) there's no risk of them getting punched in the face for it.

Not only this, but several also seem to think it's perfectly acceptable to prey on people who are vulnerable, and let's face the facts here - there are plenty of very vulnerable people on the internet who don't have friends around to protect them from these creatures the way they might in a real-life scenario. Some seem to think it's perfectly fine to hone in on this (I've seen it constantly on this site) purely because they're at liberty to do so.

John_Burns_52955
Posted

all of us have the basic need to love and be loved. The problem can be how we go about it. We choose healthy and unhealthy ways. Sometimes we use sex as an unhealthy way of feeling loved. I think if we love someone in a real way then the act of sex with this person is an expression of the love shared between us. Thats what I think anyway.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I found out that some people that I have ask to be friends with me and within the frist 3 or 4 times we e-mail they come up with I am looking for sex..Thats even if they live on the other side of the world..Why is it? I also get it in chat form too..Yes I came on here looking for someone in my area but without luck..Then I started to make friends and I enjoy talking to them untill the sex talk comes in..

I would only say sex is fine but true love before sex is better..

John_Burns_52955
Posted

I agree - Love and relationship has to come before sex. I beleive sex to be an expression of a love and relationship which already exists. Sex without love and relationship is empty and is what you have with a prostitute !!