A guy said that He love me........what should I do? was my first time - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

1.Dont care
2.Run far away from him
3.Think for it
4.Just be friend only
OR
5.Accept him request

SRECKO_MARTAC
Posted

number 3 i think

Posted

4 until you get to know him better

Kent_Gilbert
Posted

number 4goes to 3

Posted

listen to your heart what really do you want you dont need advise

Robert_Connors
Posted

3 & 4 guy and find what he really wants

Posted

Go for 4, then see where it goes.

What I do, and this might not suit everyone because I’m an older guy, is to see if there is any 'magic' happening between me and the other. I work a lot by intuition, especially if the other is overseas. If you feel that there is that indefinable 'magic' ingredient then maybe at the bottom of your messages, write 'Hugs' and see what the response is. If it gets to 'Kisses', then there could be something nice happening.

If a guy says, "I'll do such-and such with you" before I get to know him as a friend, I give him the flick. I don't like to be approached in that manner. I like to be wanted for who I am, the whole deal. For me, friendship comes first, then maybe go further.

I must add that two weeks ago I found my partner-to-be on this forum.
He never said "I'll do this or that with you". Instead he just laid on the charm, and so did I, the 'magic' was and is, there. I'm in heaven and so's he.
We are just exploring each others interests at this time and getting to know how each other 'ticks'. As he's overseas, it's no good getting too carried away with things until we're together, then we'll both turn up the heat.

Be yourself, be ruthlessly honest, you've got to be, and if you're not interested, be considerate of the other.

SRECKO_MARTAC
Posted

quit this go to that guy kiss him and tell him you love him

Posted

What was the context of it? It's really hard to advise without knowing anything else.

Do you know him? Have you met? Was it here? Was it in real life? etc.

I would say, however, that if it was someone on here who said it that you've never met or spoken to, I would urge you to leave it well alone. Randomly telling people on the internet who you've never met that you love them is manipulative and highly unbalanced behaviour - and rather callously disregards the possibility that you may actually fool someone who is at one of those vulnerable points in their lives. If that's what's happened, it may seem tempting or interesting, but I would strongly advise you - don't do it.

Posted

thanks all for giving so much info that I can learn//......

His was a guy that Bisexual,still dating 1 nice young girl.....
but why He tell me that Him love me.....??
I tHink that his playing a fool around me....
I cannot say that I love him.....that was...weird??!!
What Happen to me.......

Posted

I not sure that I love him......He is Bisexual,dating 1 good looking girl.....
The girl is my good friends,from lower scondary school...
I dont want to hurt Her..,,,What slould I Go for..

Posted

You can just say nothing.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Say nothing and have fun with him...

Posted

well just tell him that you don't love him...& well if he doesn't understand that...then you should just ignore him...

Posted

YOU REALLY NEED TO GET A LIFE AND LOOK AT YOURSELF TO SEE WHY YOU GET THESE QUESTIONS BECAUSE I THINK YOU NEED TO FIND ANSWERS AND QUICK,

Posted

You should know what to do your profile says you're straight or is that an error

Posted

Thanks...I already think to do in my own way.
tHAT Say we just gonna be Friend 4 ever....

Posted

i had a lover that i knew his girlfriend well it did last 10 yrs she never knew anything it went ok me and him

Posted

so i say listen to your heart its all that matter

Posted

guys always say they love you, more like lust. They usually tell you that during sex. I continue fucking them and leave it at that coz I don't take any of it seriously cos most things guys say is crap or makes no sense, just bend over and shut the hell up! haha

Posted

After tell Him that I make Choice to just be Friend,he say why?
I answer "I dont want to hurt My friend....hope you know it"

Posted

you did the right thing...it was better to respect your friend's relationship...

Rickie_White
Posted

good eor you . you did t he right think Rickie