Jony_Star

Make Your Choice... - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

these games have been fun...& now i thought of another one...& yes i know i'm a childish guy who likes 2 play games in imaginationland...haha...this is the game...what would you rather be...a super hero or super villain???...also what super powers would have???...i'll have to think of mine a lil bit more...cuz there are so many to choose from...but feel free 2 tell me yours...

Posted

hmm, superhero maybe, with a bit of an inclination to being a villain. powers? of course the almighty bending of reality......but if that's too much, supercharged telekinesis would work

Posted

Jony, I would choose super hero. The main reason I would not want to be a villain. Maybe I am crazy but if I could be a hero to you and you wanted to be with me that is most important. If I chose the super villain, then you would hate me as well as the rest of the guys here and I would be nothing. As a super hero I could be more to you, but actually mutual love, respect and friendship would be what I chose with you.

Gord_Gorman_51899
Posted

SuperHero here but with a mix of powers to help.I have the power of invisibility,flight,mind control and super strength. These powers allow me to keep mankind safe. Mind control and invisibility think about the possibilities guys.LOL . Ok maybe a little villian on the side. The way i look at it, they balance each other..

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I want to be Everyman super hero..Everyman has the powers of both the super and villian...LOL...

Posted

A super villian!
I'm going to have teleportation, telekensis, vampirc properties and the ability to bend matter.

I believe this was quoted in Batman but, "You either die as a hero, or live long enough to become a villian."

Posted

umm...sorry Tanguy...wrong movie...the movie you were looking for is Spider-Man...but anywho interesting choices guys...i'm still torn between being a super hero or super villain...i do know my super power tho...i'd like 2 control the elements...cuz aside from the phoenix bein my fave character on x-men...i do luv storm...how cool is it 2 control the weather???...lol...

Posted

oh wait...just thought about it...i think ur right Tanguy...it is batman...i'm just wakin up so my mind is playin tricks on me...lol...

Posted

But being telekensis and having the ability to bend matter means that you can control the weather, elements and so much more.

I daydream about this, stuff, haha.

Janian_Nenanivik
Posted

super powers? invisibility would be a riot!! I'd love the powe to create my own weather or someone elsesif they so gave me the inclination! mind control would be a dangerouse one . If there is one pwer that could tempt you to villianis behavior , that would be it! some try. I'd love the ability to fly. physicly that is, I do it mentally pretty well l.o.l! and no , Im not referring to drugs! just a little a.d.d !

Posted

"The ability to steal powers from other people."
Is that not awesome?

Posted

well if it means not bein able 2 have physical contact like rogue...it's not...lol...but it is cool to steal any power u want...

Posted

I'd be a super Hero and have teleportation and self healing powers and the ability to heal others. And I would teleport and travel to help heal others in need around the world.

Posted

The ability to Morph into anybody you wanted to. Not sure if I would be hero or villian though

Posted

Rogue has the ability to release/absorb the life force of anything she touches. A downside, but it does also allow her to steal a person's ability. My suggestion is like... a sponge.

Hah, I'm all in for Dean's ability to morph into anyone... Though I think I would get lost within the immense amount of different identities.

Posted

XD I think id be a villian. I'd have a mix of jean gray and storm's powers XD

Posted

very interesting twist of both heroes & a villain...kool...