Jony_Star

These Guys Keep Getting Better & Better... - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

yes it's me again coming 2 u guys w/another experience dat i've had here on gays.com...& don't worry i'm not posting up the conversation...lol...becuz it's actually a topic...& a question really 4 anyone dat wants 2 share a similar experience if u want...i'm chattin w/this guy on & off rite now...he doesn't even know me...& yet he's confessing 2 me dat he luvs me...i tell him dat it's not true & he's gettin hurt about it...how krazy is dat???...now i do believe in crushes...i mean crushes are a lil bit more believeable...but love...i mean idk about you guys...but i don't just throw the word love around...i actually like to mean it when i say it...so let me hear wat u have 2 say...have u guys made any love confessions or have received any???...feel free 2 share ur thoughts...

Posted

Well that guy is mistake Lust for Love in a big way, I have had a few people say I love you and my reply is always 'No you don't' lol
I always say love when I mean it, I've never said 'I love you' to anyone I didn't mean it to before, however there are 2 love you's, the love you towards a partner and the love you towards a friend or family member.
Try not to listen to him saying your hurting him, he might be guilt you into saying it back.

Posted

i have mad that confession to a guy after the 2nd date and yes i feel like (without him im fucked) so i have said it a lot of times to just one guy ............... and i dont even know him that good, but i feel like that call it crush or call it at first site encounter or what ever .... its true some times (sometimes not always)

Posted

I don't think you can actually love someone without being with them in person.
I did once fall for a guy who I never met we both spoke for over a year and I felt true love for him and it felt like how I feel for all the other b/f's I had, we both found it strange how we both felt like we loved each other without even meeting, so yes you can love someone you've never met but it takes a very long time I believe, you can't suddenly love a stranger out of the blue, it's lust not love.

Robert_Connors
Posted

jony be care full I just went though that 2 weeks ago chatted with him for 2 months steady and all of a sudden he wanted money and when I told him I couldn't he got mad and said if u care about us u would help me and so on I new then that it was a scam and I got hurt but he didnt get any monet from me and his name is Alex windfree so just saying be carefull

Posted

well i get it if u've talked 2 someone 4 some time...feelings develop...strong friendships or even luv...dat's when i believe it...but 4 someone who just met me...it's & has never seen me in person...it's like don't tell me u luv me...cuz it kinda makes me uncomfortable...idk...dat's da way i feel...

Posted

then jony its not a matter of what happens in general but what happens when it happens to you.....your feeling are your own and no one can ever enforce their feelings upon you, the thing is to make it known from the first conversation that you dont like this kinda behavior so they dont make you uncomfortably

Posted

I believe when it comes to this people deserve 3 warnings from you until you block him, tell him it makes you un-comfortable and he may stop but he may stop for a little while and tell him again until you hit 3 then block him, or you may want to choose you own way of dealing with it

Posted

first I want to say sorry for writing in such a terrible english.

The first an only guy I ever loved was a guy from the www. We wrote one or two weeks before we met each other. But at the time we came together, I already new that he was the love of my life. In my mind an in my heart, everything turned around this guy, the two weeks we wrote.
Now he has another partner than me since 4 years. But I love him like the first time we met.
So I think a person could feel love without knowing the other guy real. People learn to love the person they build in there minds, but they have to meet for comparing the picture in the mind with the real person.

Robert_Connors
Posted

good advice all of group

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

i find that those who tell me that thay love me and i do here that a lot whan chatting with guys onn here but as i say there are many types of love, i can tell you i love you but iam not in love with you most guys i find are over seas like south america africa and the asian countrys like i told the last one if you love me that mutch than come here and marrie me 9 out of ten times it shuts tham up with the i love you stuff

Posted

well it's very interesting to read all these experiences...it's a real eye opener...which is the reason i posted up this discussion...don't get me wrong Derek...if 2 ppl say they luv each other in a short time...it's not like i'm gonna argue w/them & say no it's not luv...cuz u guys just met...& yada yada yada...becuz dat's da way they think & feel...but in my opinion i find it impossible 2 fall in luv w/someone u don't know or hardly know...again ppl think & feel differently than i do aboutt this topic...dat's ok w/me...don't worry...nobody's enforcing their ideals on me...& i'm not forcing my ideals on anybody...it's just me being me...so i hope nobody feels dat i'm telling them they're wrong...

David_King_47152
Posted

yeah like all guys steady and encounters 20 year old just came to my door dropped and blew

Robert_Connors
Posted

David like dropped to his knees and blew u or what ? LOL

Posted

I've had guys ask me to be their bf after the first date lol. my reaction = get real haha

why are guys always so over the top on alot of things and most aren't realistic. I also get endless guys wanting to pursue a relationship from other countries...plz if I was going to date someone, I'd want to see and be with them. Online dating is crap and it never works out unless one of you are prepared to eventually move to be with the other, not gonna happen!

Posted

i know wat u mean Darryl...i've had my share of ppl askin me if i would come out 2 where they live or if i have considered movin out of state...aside from bein broke...lol...i'm fine w/cali...& i'm gonna be a cali boi 4 life...but also i wouldn't want anyone 2 move out here just 4 me...yea it would be nice & all...but i don't want to be dat influence in the decision of moving 2 cali...if they plan 2 move out here eventually...i want it 2 be out of their own decision...cuz da last thing i wanna hear is anyone complain dat they moved out here 4 me & etc...but this guy & i haven't dated...he's just a guy online from india...i've chatted w/him twice...& he started chattin w/me as soon as he accepted me...&in dat 1st chat started confessin his luv 4 me...& like i said i obviously told him i didn't believe it...cuz he doesn't even know me...& he started feelin hurt...askin me not 2 hurt him & respect his feelings...then he told me i was his 1st crush...maybe his 1st crush on this site maybe...but anyway...a crush & luv r 2 totally different things...@ least so i think...

Posted

I've had some rather funny exchanges recently (including one with somebody who confessed himself illiterate which I have saved on my computer for hilarity and should really show you all).

But this one is the only one that's ever really annoyed me. It'll look like I'm distorting the conversation considerably - I assure you it's word-for-word, and I'll provide a screenshot if anyone disbelieves me.

(Obviously this was all via private message, not chat)

Diego: hey.looking kinda nice in ur pict

Nick: Why thank you, you're very kind

Diego: how big is u cock

Nick: Erm, none of your business.

Diego: what do u mean. u can just tell me. its not like im telling u to show me or send me a picture.

Diego: can we skype one of these days

Nick: No. And the reason I'm not discussing my genitals with you is because I don't want to and I'm not obliged to - I'm not really here for that kind of stuff. There are, however, plenty of people of who are, so I'd like to kindly suggest you get in touch with them instead.

Diego: okkkkkkkkk. wow. did expect u to react like that my question. u dont need 2 answer them dats ok. if u just wana chill and chat dats ok with me. did not mean to offend u.

Nick: If you don't want to offend people, maybe you should take the trouble to actually look at their profiles and find out what they're looking for rather than just assuming they want to talk about their cock with you. You wouldn't walk up to someone in a bar and just ask them how big their cock was without finding out if that was what they were after, would you? That would be extremely rude. So why should it be different here?

And no, I don't particularly want to chat with you either - I don't believe we've anything to say to each other.

-----

I've yet to have anyone tell me they love me, so I guess I do have it comparatively easy lol :P

Posted

Oh wait, no! I have had someone tell me they loved me. I challenged him on it and he said something like 'what's wrong? I say it to everyone.' and then kept asking me for phone sex. I reported him.

Posted

wow...some guys r unbelieveable...

Posted

woahh somepeople are horn dogs lol ...! what the hell XD.

I've had someone tell me they love me it was on an online game lol.. we knew e/o for aggggggesss and he quit, the love was one sided and it made me really uncomfortable, when he quit I thought I was free but he kept messaging me lol (he lived close to me) in the end I had to tell him to go away coz it was getting creepyyyy. I believe that you can love someone online but a part of me believes it is lust not love.

I don't throw around the word love alot, unless im like *GURL AH LOVE YOU!!* XD

Posted

no...i only use love with my family, close friends, & eventually with my prince charming...but i never throw it out like that...