Right then! - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I have been told by a friend on here that someone is saying stuff about me, I don't know where and I don't know why.
But I will say this: If you want something to say to me, an opinion of me, a thought about me w/e then say it to ME you faceless coward, tel ME or are you worried about what I'll say back? So you say it to other people instead so I wouldn't be able to defend myself.

So here's a message to that person, tell me what you think of me, on here, in my inbox, on my wall I don't give a flying fuck where, JUST DO IT and I can guarantee you WILL be VERY sorry that you ever crossed me, BRING IT ON YOU COWARD!!!

Paul_Whalley_48096
Posted

Richard I know its easy for me to say mate but just ignore it treat whatever may have been said about you treat whoever it is with contempt mate It is a pity that spineless people like that dont have the guts to say it to your face or put their remarks in your inbox and like Martin said it is a shame that these kinda people have not got the guts to say it to you Remember this ON EVERY BEAUTIFUL ROSE BUSH THERE IS ALWAYS A PRICK and I am sure whoever he is, is in the minority so in the words of OLD BILL SHAKESPEARE, FUCK HIM the spineless individual

Posted

No-one says anything about me and gets away with it, he will pay, even if it costs me my account!

Posted

For the record, I don't even know you, so it isn't me who's been saying things about you. But I will say that I think your reaction is somewhat unbalanced.

Dave_Mack
Posted

The fact that soneone TOLD you there was something written doesnt make it so. Some people say things to just get a rise out of you. It would seem to me if thee was something on here you would see it. I have had things said about me all my life. I agree with you that people who won't tell you to your face are spinless cowards but until and unless you know HOW it is and WHAT they may have said I wouln't lose more minute of time worrying about it. You know you are a decent person. What else matters?

SRECKO_MARTAC
Posted

i dont now who are you im new man in this forum

Posted

I don't care who think I'm unbalanced of whatever I DID NOT ask for advice I asked the coward to step forward so stop wasting my time with your un-needed comments! Thanks!

Posted

that's understandable, and unforgivable. i hope you destroy whoever it is.

Richard_Edwards
Posted

A coward will not step forward, I understand how upsetting this is to you. But someone told me a long time ago - What other people think of you in none of your business.
Live you life for you, live your like according to what is right for you, no matter what others say.

Posted

What someone says about ME is MY business!
Wtf are you talking about? They are talking about ME so I want to know what they're saying about ME.
God all these un-wanted stupid comments are really doing my skull in!
If that coward had something to say and had 1 fiber of pride in his body he's face me NOW!

Richard_Edwards
Posted

You cannot control what other people do. And a coward will not face you. You need to try to understand the following called the Serenity Prayer:

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.

I say these things to help you get past the hurt which you are feeling.

Posted

Dude, it's the internet. What could you do? Cybernetic spank him? People talking online, because it's the internet. Why do you care? Chances are, you live in different countries.

This stuff should not bother you. How do you react in reality when someone does this?

People say things, more-so in the internet, because of the free social identity it gives. Boy - Move on.

/bluntness

Posted

@Richard - Don't go all God Squad on me I'm a very strong atheist and cannot believe in things that contradicts itself all the way through.
@Tanguy - Who the hell do you think you are? YOU may be ok with people treating you shit, and saying things about you behind your back but I'm NOT you, can't you see that? we are TWO different people - get over that!
In person when someone talks about me I find that person and tell them to say whatever they want to say about me to my face and then we see where it goes from there I usually end up giving them some home truths, after all the truth does hurt, but it hurts even more when it comes from a blunt person... Or so I'm told.

Posted

People don't treat me like shit. They learnt that a long time ago when they realized just how vicious I can be.
I never asked you to be like me. As flattering as that would be, you can't be like me. People are programmed for being self-aware, to have a sense of self-identity.

I'm not reprogramming you, I'm just stating that no one actually cares. Chances are, that person just wants you to react like this. By moving on, you not only prove that you're the better person, but also you're more cunning and sly.

In what way would having the person confront you be beneficial? Does having the power to act upon people give a sense of... accomplishment? It doesn't matter if you weren't dominant over your life in the early years, it happens to most people. But if you allow it to conform who you are, you give it permission to become an impulse, a type of OCD.

Let that poor bastard go, he cares almost nil about his comment towards you. That's why he made it.
--
With God and Richard, he's trying to help you. You might be an athiest, but he isn't. Some where deep in him, he has to tell you that God is watching is you... Because God is a stalker. But he has too, it's a necessity for him.

Posted

I stopped giving a shit years ago when it comes to the online stuff. People are different online than if you met the same guy in real life. Gay guys don't like confrontation to begin with and online they are alot bravor because of the privacy. That same person would not be talking shit about you in person, it's the internet and just the way it is! Do I care what people say about me that I don't even know? NO Their so not worth my time

Posted

Guys your doing my fucking skull in.
Your giving me irrelevant comments that quite frankly are bouncing off me.
This was me asking the coward to grow a pairs of balls and come out of the shadows and say who is and let me at least know what he thinks of me, stop replying cause your comments are not changing my mind they're if anything making me more determined to find this person, so thanks for helping me and making me more determined to get this person.

Posted

I wretched at your post. The grammar, oh dear!

Just a question, why do you want to know what he thinks of you when he talked behind your back? Clearly, he dislikes you.

Posted

K.

Posted

Don't think of this as an insult please it really isn't meant like that.
You wretched at my grammar? Well I wretched at your face you don't hear me moaning about it.

SRECKO_MARTAC
Posted

it is ok you are very beautiful boy and i love to meet you and kiss your cock

Posted

well if u find da bastard hope u get him good...dat's all i can say seein as there's no way 2 change ur mind...

Posted

Lots of people have complimented about my face being horrid. It's one of the many joys of looking like an Asian, when there are 8 billion more of us.

By all means, say my face is horrid. I like it.

Antony_Terrance_Parker
Posted

Go for a run round the block,throw pillows against the wall,whatever it takes to get your anger out and go for it.He is taking up your headspace and holding power over you......he is winning.You are doing exactly what he wants.
Oh and while we are still at kindergarden.....Tanguy I think you have a lovely face darling.

Posted

"it is ok you are very beautiful boy and i love to meet you and kiss your cock"

Wow. Classy.

---

On a more sensible note, I agree with Antony.