Posted

When life gets tough and things are hard
I'll be there
when the ties that bind are taking their toll
I'll be there
I'll catch you when you fall!!!

Teresa_Silvers
Posted

Im falling.................................

Lisa_Leslie
Posted

And I'll catch you....

Posted

Can you catch me someone, I'm falling!! Been down so much lately. No job!!

Lisa_Leslie
Posted

Ya I can....I always land on my feet and you will too!!!!

Teresa_Silvers
Posted

I generally land on my feet as well.

Lisa_Leslie
Posted

Sometimes Jeanie the most wonderful things come out of the blue, come when you least expect......My friends call me O'Great One for a reason...and sometimes things come right out of the computer!!!

Teresa_Silvers
Posted

I for one like lifes lil suprises. The good ones that is.

Lisa_Leslie
Posted

Me too they are wonderful....

Posted

well I picked up some work finally and then received another call to deliver papers.I hope they will reimburse my gas miles I will be checking it out and see what is up early this 2 am. Thanks for the support Lisa

Lisa_Leslie
Posted

Anytime Jeanie...Best of luck to you!!

Posted

well I am on a waiting list and must put down 100 towards bonding, so i will see what I can do with that situation. The work is only 4 hours a night but its every day no matter what, including hurricanes and what ever comes our way we are responsible to get the paper to the people. We also delivery about 5 different other publicatiions and the lady told me they are like a family as we are there every day and if we need time off we are responsible to get someone to help us as we will be independent contractors. The money is not too bad either and they pay towards gas- a least a percentage anyway which will be included in our salary. So I will see what happens in a couple weeks.
Thanks for the support everyone keep the vibes moving my way.

Lisa_Leslie
Posted

Ya Jeanie I did that paper thing before...you do what you have to do...I hope everything works out well for you and that something else is coming your way

Posted

I hope so too but I feel since I have been out of work for so long I need to do this so I can hopefully save some money. I will lose my house if I don't and it maybe too late, I don't know but anyway I really don't want to be in this place anyway. I don't like this spot and took the house out of necessity hoping to sue it to make a profit and then my world fell out from under me.
I need new glasses and implants for my teeth and getting cavities taken care of so I have to do what I have to do out of necessity right now.I can also get my nurses aide certificate back again after I take a refresher course and then pay all that money too get my cpr, tb, physical or just keep trotting along and maybe go back to school. As old as I am it may not be good idea if I could not pay the loans off before I retire, so I just don't know.
I love making personalized greeting cards. I have a deluxe hallmark program I have a lot of fun with but would love to take some classes so I can expand my artistic ability. So there are some ideas anyway.