Maybe 1 day u will know how hard it is 4 me to show my heart <3 - Love and Romance

Posted

ah i see very cool! i learned something new today! yay! i don't have to learn anything else now! crap and i got work too....hopefully no one says something stupid...*sighs*
*glomps onee-sama* love you too!

Remrie_Arrie
Posted

You make it sound like a bank shot... (billiards reference)

Remrie_Arrie
Posted

For me and a friend of mine in Washington state, we love one another very much so, but we keep our relationship platonic because neither of us have plans to directly go to one another. So we decided that if we cross paths and meet up in real life (Assuming we're still single) we will then become a couple, she even has a child from her previous marriage. But until then neither of us will wait for the other, so if we both expect to find someone in real life and be with them.

In your personal situation since you already been with the other girl and broke it off, it's wise to stay away since it's very likely not to work out again. Anyone who makes you change or control your life is not a good person to be with.

Posted

yeah i so agree!
*cracks whip at crystal* agree with the woman i demand it! and stop being sick! it's annoying!...
*breaks down and hugs crystal* i'm sorry, i was trying to think of ways to change and control you, but i can't! i love you the way you are and i just ran out of ideas...

Posted

lol leave my nerd/ geek alone Miranda -cuddles lea,rubs lea head- this my dork no one can pick on her but me or else i kick ur ass =P
wth is a otaku? sorry i dont speak nerd only some what on different nerd topics not on anime nerd LOL

Posted

*dont speak nerd* hahaha loves it!

Posted

Otaku is the japanese word to say a geek actually, otaku's are more into japanese animations, mangas, japan stuff. Geeks are more into console or computer gaming or soo, im one of those gamers myself but it sometimes takes ur life away into a virtual reality for too long.

Posted

yeah well guess what i'm me!!!!! I like comp games, (knows nothing of comps), i love vid games (just let me play i don't care about your stats!), manga, anime, roleplaying, books, drawing, reading, writting (quit!!!!), music. i cover the ground work not get into details, i can pick a good fight over comics and other things, but get into the mass workings of it and fuck off

Posted

geeks arent just into gaming... &gt.&gt i mean if thats true im a geek for life. i know about comps and play pc games..which im pretty good at etc etc.
otakus are people obsessed with anime manga and games.
geeks are slightly weird and like otakus have a really huge interest for certain things thats why u have so many types of geeks

video game geek ill accept
music geek ok
computer geek maybe
movie geek sure
but youre not going to call me some scifi geek or a physics geek
but that only really sums up the fact im a gamer and i play on the comp and listen to music but also enjoy a good movie

Posted

@May : You'd call those NERDS actually xD

Posted

lol do u? i thought i have to be smart and a loner to be a nerd who likes to only hang with other smarties buaha

om nom nom smarties

Posted

...ouch i've been called a nerd many times but i basically lived at friends houses more than mind to the point i'd wear their cloths and call their mom's mom...

*holds up a protesters sign* No labels!!!!

Posted

video game =&gt geek
music =&gt geek
computer stuff =&gt nerd
movie =&gt geek
japanese stuff =&gt otaku

Posted

lol well w.e floats ur boat

may=&gt tham
lea=&gt walby
crystal=&gt simms