I NEED more lesbian mates! - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

dont get me rong i love my mates but baring the boys there all stright, and walking up to random girls and starting a convo just makes them think i am coming on to them. would love to be able to go out with my friends and say "shes fit" without everyone just rolling there eyes

Posted

I know what you mean, my female friends are straight and my male ones are gay, it's infuriating that I check out women with ANY of them :P

Posted

spose it could be worse, you could be fighting over who gets her with a gay mate lol

Oceania_Bare
Posted

def know what you mean I have lots of guy friends straight and gay and a few straight female friends and most of the time I can just feel we're not all on the same level and often feel like the odd ball out.

It would be nice to have some lezi friends who really know whats good.

Cat_Marcos
Posted

that sux DX most of my friends are straight girls and a few gay guys. I have a hard time making friends with straight guys DX it would be awesome to have more lez friends hit me up on facebook then

Posted

Most of my friends are straight to .. or you know 'bi' but not willing to be with a girl lol, I would love more gay friends XD

Rachel_Tucker
Posted

All my mates are lesbian iv tried being buds with str8 pple but there really annoying all they do is ask stupid questions bout our sexs life or something about gays my mates are awesome in semi normal in I can make a comment about a beatiful woman in they would just nod in agree I luv my mates

Rachel_Kind
Posted

If any of you are in Honolul lets hang, It would be nice to have some Lez/bi girls to hang out with.

Cat_Marcos
Posted

omg!!! i live in honolulu!!! my summer starts this tuesday!! we should totally meet up!!

Lesley-anne_Abreu
Posted

Every single one of my friends are straight and are all coupled together, I never get to meet any gay people cos I have no one to go with. It sucks cos I see them all together and not only do I feel shitty and lonely but also kind of stupid that I don't have someone.

Ellie_Rose
Posted

I left all my lez/bi friends when I moved to Dundee, now I live in a flat with six other girls. Infuriatingly straight girls....fml xD

Rachel_Kind
Posted

haha, that must be really hard if they are hot too

Ellie_Rose
Posted

;P it sucks, just had to run out on a sleepover! Help meee...haha

Joanne_Howlieson
Posted

Most of my boy mates are gay and i only have like 2 or 3 girl mates that are gay, the rest are straight. I want to meet more Lez/bi friends i am always out in the gay clubs in Edinburgh but i'm new to it all. Anyone from Edinburgh fancy chatting message me.. would love to meet knew people.