Hey yall who is looking for love? - Love and Romance

Posted

This discussion is for people who are looking for love so post your stuff here and enjoys...ps leave a bit about your self so people get to know a little

Remrie_Arrie
Posted

I think that's why most of us are on this site to begin with. ^_^

I'm in Los Angeles if anyone ever wants to get in touch, just moved downtown near Little Tokyo. I'm not picky about my expectations of others not even with age, most of my friends are 10 or 20 years older than me anyways. So if you're in the area lets hang out and get to know one another.

Posted

hi, i have been single for quite a while. Looking for love in all the wrong places. lol. i wear my heart on my sleave. I am currently working on getting my bs in psychology and will be moving in about a litle more than a year to a warmer climate. I love women who love that they are women. i am somewhat of a feminist and care about the environment and ppl. I want to be with a woman with passion about herself and other things as well.

Posted

i look at relationship like a business....doing what it takes to achieve the best for the moment( with eyes on the future)....and it definite pays itself off in the present and in the long run.... As long as one of the partner has the vision and the other has trust...

toni

Posted

hi , my name is shy. I am in Colorado Springs area. I am looking for a monogomous long term ,loving ,passionate relationship.I am single and am free to do as i please. I am on disability ,but still active!.I have a love for life,I love to laugh and have fun,I can be serious when its called for but other times I choose to be light hearted,non judgemental and easy going.Im a tom boi but Im gentle kind and caring.I want honesty,someone who is willing to communicate and a lesbian who is comfortable with herself.I like music almost all kinds.I occasionally like to watch a good movie with my girl.Cuddle up and relax.I love to make out and let anticipation build .Its a great way to have a passionate sex life.I like campfires,camping ,horseback riding.Walking under the stars talking and playing.I like drum circles and everything that goes along with them.I love playing in the snow ,Im not afraid of adventure.I like Femme girls and Tom bois. So if this sounds right for you send me a message ,and lets play.

Posted

hi, my name's rachel/andy (depending on who you ask), and aside from one online relationship, i've been single (and sick of it) all my life. i was born and grew up in hong kong, currently live in melbourne (australia), have traveled to nearly every continent, and would love to travel more! i love hanging with people and chatting, i'm pretty creative, and although i'm pretty shy with touching, i actually really love to cuddle and hold hands. i can be kinda geeky, and probably one of my biggest downfalls is that i tend to shy away from things sometimes, so i would love to meet a girl who's fun and will take me to all the awesome clubs and parties ('cause i'm too nervous to go alone).

i love chatting with anyone and am not specific about where people are based, but if any of you are in melbourne, PLEASE do message me! i'd love to have more lesbian friends in the area!

Posted

wow a lot of comments keep them coming! LOL

Remrie_Arrie
Posted

Rabekka, being in a wheel chair and on disability is no excuse. Certainly affects how people see you but for some people it can be beneficial. Especially if you are looking for someone to take care of you mentally and emotionally, somebody who is attracted to you who feels a passion to take care of you will be even more willing to demonstrate that because of your handicaps.

Disabilities only change how we compensate and do things. Some Christians like to say "Go Disabled" put them together and you have "God-is-able"

Posted

Hey Rebekka, don't feel bad I have disablities to. I had a terrible car accident years ago and fractured my neck. I was supposed to be pparallyzed but thank GOD i'm not. As a result, i'm left with physical ***. I take makes because I suffer PTSD and social phobia. But I don't let it stop me, I'm studying IT and grades are good. I'm looking for love. Smeone that I can hold and love. Love doesn't have a face!

Posted

Hey Rebekka, first of all fantastic name (i share that with you). and about the love thing if people are closed minded about a disablity then they're horrible people and you can do thousands of times better! There is someone out there for you

Posted

Thank you all for your kind comments. But being a patient woman, much of a loner, hermit type even, and happily homebody, and having learned from experience, I understand & appreciate being alone, rather than with someone not right for me. If, when, the right woman & I find each other, is when it will happen, meanwhile I'm in no rush, sometimes like the tortoise, you can still win the race. I'm also sorry for any of you who have had to deal with disabilities, my prayers are with you.