Emi_Jayne_Ridding

People leading you on - Lesbian Ladies

Emi_Jayne_Ridding
Posted

I hate it when people say they like you but dont do anything about it, I just think...they missed their chance. I hate it when 2 people like one another and they dont do owt about it or they say they like you and then fuck off with someone else or stab you in the back...

Posted

I hate people who hate the above. Only joking

People are complicated, people plus relationships a thousand time so. You say you hate it when they don't say anything but by the same virtue, neither do you. Should we all treat you as you treat these people? It isn't always clear what a person's feeling are, especially online. Furthermore, why would someone expects others to wait around forever for them? If I felt I was being made to wait too long I'd find someone else too. No one is that important they should have a choke hold on another's attention.

Though this sounds like someone has just been burnt, so no amount of logic would suffice.

Posted

i get exactly what ur saying- i'm going through a simular situation atm
i like this girl and she likes me- she made it obvious she wanted me to ask her out and i did. I'm still waiting for the reply-but i have given up on her now cause i'm tired of waiting

so annoying x

Posted

I think with me I usually know I'll be dating some one after about a week or so. Or on the other hand pretty much hate the person after the first date.

I've known people who have hung around for months but never got past saying hi to each other and swapping casual messages. I think its better for both of you to just forget it and find some one who is more passionate. When you find that person no amount of shyness or hesitation will keep you apart.

Emi_Jayne_Ridding
Posted

See if I like someone and I think they like me or I know they like me I tell them and ask them on a date or w.e n they say they'll go but then just completly take the fucking piss! excuse my language!.....Its happened to me with 2 people who I have liked and they have both liked me...makes me want to give up looking or w.e cos cant seem to find anyone or if I do they are complete pricks! (Not all)

Jess_Dooley
Posted

Go Emily !!! my advice dont fall in love with some one who is
Straight like me!!

Jess_Dooley
Posted

Like I did*

Emi_Jayne_Ridding
Posted

I have done before lol that's the worse thing... :/ then my bro went out with her

Lexi_Wright
Posted

My gf does that. She spends time with her friends and 'baby's father' when she's not at work but never hardly calls me or wants to do anything with me. (She did call me when she had the baby) I never saw her outside school.

Lexi_Wright
Posted

My gf does that. She spends time with her friends and 'baby's father' when she's not at work but never hardly calls me or wants to do anything with me. (She did call me when she had the baby) I never saw her outside school.

Dominique_St.Peter
Posted

So my ex has to much going on in her life to have a good woman to stick by her side instead she choose to throw me away like a peice of garbage on garbage night. I haven`t felt this crushed since my ex of 7 years left me for a dude. Can someone please explain how with in 1 week you can tell someone I love you, you are my world and then with in the same week kick them to the curb like a rock on the ground. I hope she eats her words I hope she realizes she fucked up and I hope she notice`s that I could have been there to help and support her.

Posted

i know what part of "let's watch the l word"? doesn't point out that i like this person :'O i think she's just teasing me x

Emi_Jayne_Ridding
Posted

Ive told people im crazy about them when weve got close but then they throw it back in my face by getting with someone else even though they kept coming onto me but just said they wanted to go with the flow not have a relationship due to just breaking up with someone...so i didnt try anything but then i get the courage to ask them out and they say oh im with someone else hearbreaking or what!! And Lexi if shes ur gf she should give u attention too