Robert_Demoraes

Whats the best sex position in your opinion? - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Whats the best sex position in your opinion? I love doing doggy style and when hes on-top of me while im the bottom down in the bed while hes giving me anal, he bites my ears.

and explain why you like it ? hehe

Posted

Sun., May 1st, 11, 18:20 Hrs. M.D.T.
Hi There,
Best Position? Guess For Everyone Its All Different so Your Answers Will B Varried, Ok.
I Live With a Dominte Top so I'm a Bottom Person I've had Issues With Him as
It Hurts a Times as He Can't Get a Straight Hard On. As a Rule I Get on My
Kness and Suck Cock or to Make it Easier I Lie on My Back and Let Him Fuck
My Face. I'm OK with Both and YES I Like It a Lot and He Gets to Cum Down My Throat
Hope Its OK for Others.
Tnx,
Operater.

Taylor_Bowman
Posted

i dont have one i was the one who always led my ex sex friend just laid there like a dead fish

Posted

hmm, i never really thought about it. i guess one where i take an adequate amount of control......i'm not sure tho

Matt_De_Martin
Posted

Hmm, would have to say oh his back, 1 leg over shoulder. This way when i fuck him, i can kiss him and run my hands down his sexy body!

Posted

I agree that it depends on the likes of the guy and the likes of yourself. I would never try to force someone, especially if I really liked him, to do something they were not comfortable.

If everything were perfect and we agreed I would want to caress him, Kiss him, and slowly move down his body and kiss his belly button. Then I would caress his cock and remove his briefs/boxers and lay between his legs as i liked his balls and slowly move up to suck his cock until he finishes in my mouth.

But that is what I like and not what everyone would want

Wayne

John_Forbes_50499
Posted

am an anal virgin so it has 2 b on my knees with him pushing his hard ck deep down my throat face fucking me till he fills my wet mouth with his hot come

Jimmy_McClellan
Posted

If I'm the top, I like my dick to be straddled and ridden...with some deep kissing. If I'm the bottom, I like him to fuck me from behind while stroking my dick. Also, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the missionary position. I love kissing in that position. If it's oral, I like to do the face fucking. Of course this stuff only applies if I'm with 1 guy. Sometimes, 3 ways are fine and what I like changes.

Robert_Connors
Posted

@ group I don't have a favorite,position becouse like it was said depense on your partner and what they like and such

Posted

(((((((((((((Spread eaglE)))))))))))))))))) .....(giggle giggle)

Posted

Love having my partner, ride me, love to see, his expression, and see, him cum, in the end, plus, we can still kiss, and lick.. Do enjoy 69, and also, laying on my back, while lover, slips in under me.

Posted

Mon., May 2nd, 11, 20:15 Hrs. M.D.T.
Hi Group,
Like Being a Botom for a Guy. Having a Cock Up My Ass. Just Want to Know How It Can B Done Without it Being Painfull Experience to Me. Ideas Anyone.
Tnx,
Operater.

Aron_Smith
Posted

i like what they like

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I would have to say any style would do for me...

Posted

Yeh once i am pumping his ass, that's all that matter's, and he's enjoying it as well

Posted

hmm my fav would probably be when hes layin down and im on top of him moving up and down! lolz

Michael_Harris
Posted

i love it any way,top,bottom 69,doggy,as long as that cock is inside me

Posted

ahhahahahaha...

whatever position....

Robert_Connors
Posted

I love it anyway anytime dosn't matter what the possition is as long as we both r into it and get off that is what matters to me,and what matters to me is that I can get my guy off no matter if I do I am not selfish in that way