Lizeth_Mendoza

DISCRIMINATION AT WAL-MART - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

I AM NOT ONE TO CRITICIZE ANY ONE. OR HOW THEIR METHODS WORK FOR THEM. I LIVE IN TEXAS PEOPLE OVER HERE CAN BE VERY, HOW TO PUT IT DISCRIMINATORY. THEY CAN JUST THINK THEY CAN PLAY FAVORITISM TOWARDS MEN AND OTHER EMPLOYEES EVEN THOUGH THEY SLACK, TAKE SUBSTANCES, COME LATE FROM THEIR BREAKS, AND CALL OFF. I DO NOT WORK HERE BUT FROM WHAT I SAW W@L- m@RT IS VERY DISCRIMINATING TO THEIR WOMEN EMPLOYEES! THESE MANAGERS ARE INCOMPETENT(STORE MANAGER ALVIN, SHIFT MANAGERS :AVERY,CHERYLL)I BELIEVE IN FAIRNESS , AND A HEALTHY WORK ENVIRONMENT NOT IN , OMG I AM FIVE MINS. I MIGHT GET FIRED, WHEN OTHERS HAVE CAME WAY LATER. MY FRIEND FOR A LONG WHILE WORKS THERE I WANT TO HELP WITH THIS MACHO OVER POWERED MINDED PEOPLE SO PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!155 LOUETTA SPRING TX PASS IT ON

Posted

Ah caps! My ears! I think there are always slackers in every company. They usually find a way to get away with it and the hard workers leave because they end up doing the extra work for the lazy people.

Dominique_St.Peter
Posted

lol I'm Canadian and it's the same shit here, some people slack and others get stuck picking up the slack. Tell your friend to take it to head office, don't stand down be firm and tell them what's up. It's bullshit but it's everywhere.

Posted

Yeah, I should have been more supportive earlier. I would make them suffer, make explicitly clear that I've done MY duties to my manager, and watch the rest burn. I would also make sure their cars would never drive again but that's just me

Dominique_St.Peter
Posted

Under 500$ and insurance doesn't pay so do a little at a time lol jk

Blondie_Fkin
Posted

i agree with the head office bit ....id go to head office without even speaking to the managers so then they dnt have time to try hide it all ... and let head office know that when the bosses come down they change how they are as to not get caught out....id take them for everything they've got coz at the end of the day ... they would be the first ones to do it to you.... goodluck to your friend .... :-)

Rachel_Kind
Posted

My walmart story beats them all.
When I was 12 I walked into a walmart to my shock there was a barrel full of yellow armbands with the barbed wire in the shape of the star of David.
As a Jew I knew right away what it was.

During the holocaust they made all Jews ware these arm bands, I demanded to see the manager right away and told them what they were doing.
FUCKEN walmart I hate that store, shit employees, evil employers and Really bad for our economy.

DON'T SHOP THERE!

Posted

wow, just wowl I have never heard that one Rachel. I think they are hiring retartds in their pr department.

Dominique_St.Peter
Posted

So this was sent to me a while ago from my brother in law it's long but read it! This is why I don't shop there anymore.

To add to the article below, just this past week, you may have read in the paper that Wal-Mart recalled 4.2 million of ONE model of (CD/DVD or whatever) player. Yes, that's only one model of one item that they sell. That speaks to the volume of sales they make.

No. 18 is really shocking....

HOW BIG IS WAL-MART? This should boggle your mind!! And scare you as well!

1. At Wal-Mart, Americans spend $36,000,000 every hour of every day.

2. This works out to $20,928 profit every minute!

3... Wal-Mart will sell more from January 1 to St. Patrick's Day (March 17th) than Target sells all year.

4. Wal-Mart is bigger than Home Depot + Kroger + Target + Sears + Costco + K-Mart combined.

5. Wal-Mart employs 1.6 million people and is the largest private employer. And most can't speak English.

6. Wal-Mart is the largest company in the history of the World.

7. Wal-Mart now sells more food than Kroger & Safeway combined, keeping in mind they did this in only 15 years.

8. During this same period, 31 Supermarket chains sought bankruptcy. (are we surprised)

9. Wal-Mart now sells more food than any other store in the world.

10. Wal-Mart has approx 3,900 stores in the USA of which 1,906 are Super Centers; this is 1,000 more than it had 5 years ago.

11. This year, 7.2 billion different purchasing experiences will occur at a Wal-Mart store.. (Earth's population is approximately 6.5 billion.)

12. 90% of all Americans live within 15 miles of a Wal-Mart.

13. The value of product for Wal-Mart passing through the port of San Diego each year is a larger sum than 93% of ALL countries Gross National Product (GNP) ...and that is only ONE port ...one way that Wal-Mart gets it's stuff..

14. Of the 1.6 million employees, only 1.2% make a living above the poverty level.. (Interesting statistics eh, must be because they pay their employees so well)

15. Wal-Mart's head office is located and centralized in Bentonville. Due to this fact, there are more millionaires per square mile there than any place on Earth. (Wonder what merchandise they have it their friendly Bentonville Wallmart?)

16. The official U.S. Government position is that Wal-Mart's prices are no lower than anyone else's when compared to a typical families weekly purchases. That's the view of the statisticians at the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) responsible for calculating the consumer price index (CPI).

17. 92% of everything Wal-Mart sells, comes from China. Another 4% comes from Chinese owned companies in the U.S. or in 3rd world countries. (Yes China is in charge here alright)

SCARRY 18. Wal-Mart and MOST large companies, take out life insurance on it's employees, without their knowing. If an employee dies, ALL the insurance moneys go to the companies. i.e. An employee making $18,000 per year, dies, and the company might make as much as $1 million. Most often these moneys, coming from what is commonly referred to as "Dead Peasant Life Insurance Policies", is paid out to executives as bonuses. (A common practice, unknown by the common man)

19. Wal-Mart now averages a "profit" (not sales) of $36 billion per year.

20. Let Wal Mart bail out Wall Street. If not, consider shopping someplace else.

Blondie_Fkin
Posted

im soooo fkin glad we dnt have wal mart over here lol

Posted

If they can't lower their prices lower than their competitors (who ever they may be), then why not change their slogan on commercials? They really shouldn't tell people their prices are always low when I can go to say Dollar General store here where everything is literally a dollar no joke and buy some of their pricey stuff for $1.00.